Does anyone know how to go to RUTGERS by public transportation from uptown NY?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

facelookha

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
As the title says, does anybody here have been to rutgers by public transportations from updown New York? If so, how and by what train? Have an interview coming up and still trying to figure out how to get there. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Google maps on your cell will tell you exactly how to get there... pick the icon on top that has a train.

Reactions: 1 user
You can take the train from NY Penn station straight to Newark Penn station. Its about a 10 min drive from there so I don't know if you want to take like an Uber or something. Are you interviewing this Friday?

Members don't see this ad :)
You can take the train from NY Penn station straight to Newark Penn station. Its about a 10 min drive from there so I don't know if you want to take like an Uber or something. Are you interviewing this Friday?
Thanks. Have you interviwed at Rutgers yet?

Good advice. There are also cabs always sitting in front of Newark Penn. They always charge $10 for the ride. Do that or an uber, don't walk. Good luck at your interviews, @facelookha and @x0jessmariex3