Does Applying in mid September too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bandzharian

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I contacted AADSAS and they told me that my Application will be mailed out on September 15.... I have all my information submitted and have already send out the extra things school want while submitting your application to AADSAS.

I guess my question is will I still get interviews from schools such as USC? Because they are already sending out interviews and I feel as though I wont make it in time to get an interview myself.

Thanks

(Meant to say "Is" for the tile)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
not to worry... september is not late. although it may not be early either, but it is definitely not too late even though interviews have already started at some schools. as long as you have solid stats, I wouldn't worry too much. I know several people who have applied in october and even into november who received interviews and were accepted shortly thereafter. :)

if you're DAT is done, no

Members don't see this ad :)
There's a reason most schools' deadlines are in to the year of matriculation. September is no where near late. Best of luck.

Last edited:
No worries, your schools will contact you around the first week of October, you might get interviews in December, so by January you should be in somewhere, as long as your stats are good + decent DAT.

Your chances are slghtly diminished, because you will be in the second wave of interviews, after most spots are already full, however as long as you stats are solid you should be ok.