Does IAUPR interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anjuab

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already had my application sent out, before I realized Opt might be going down the stinker but I figured I'd hang onto all of my interviews just in case; however, I found it odd that I was accepted by IAUPR earlier this month.

Why is that odd? I thought optometry schools didn't send out acceptances until early October. I did not submit my secondary to them. I did not respond when they asked me for a secondary. And I never got an interview invite. I merely received an e-mail for acceptance and a request for 1000$ deposit.

Is this legit? If so... Damn, that was easy. Too easy.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
IAUPR is like the equivalent of Caribbean M.D. schools. Easy to get into and easy to fail out. ~60% boards pass rate.

Reactions: 1 user
That does sound easy. What are your stats?

Other schools are accepting already as well. Check out the other thread for the Class of 2017.

I already had my application sent out, before I realized Opt might be going down the stinker but I figured I'd hang onto all of my interviews just in case; however, I found it odd that I was accepted by IAUPR earlier this month.

Why is that odd? I thought optometry schools didn't send out acceptances until early October. I did not submit my secondary to them. I did not respond when they asked me for a secondary. And I never got an interview invite. I merely received an e-mail for acceptance and a request for 1000$ deposit.

Is this legit? If so... Damn, that was easy. Too easy.

lmao, u'd think they would at least PRETEND to give out online interviews this year