does UOP drug test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalthrowaway

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
simple question. does UOP ever drug test applicants/students? would prefer to hear from actual UOP students.

Members don't see this ad.

:troll:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Twice a week, usually happens around same time as the psych test and before dispersement of standard cognitive enhancement pills.

(No...)

Not to worry. There are synthetic weed and crack that do not show up positive on drug test. You should be ok.

Reactions: 1 user
guys, I don't understand the need for snarky answers. I'm just looking for a yes or no... I thought this forum was for advice and help. if you don't know, you don't need to respond.
I don't mean to offend anyone. if I should post this question in a different subforum, then just let me know and I'll take it over there. I think it's a fair question.

Maybe because they don't want someone so addicted to drugs that he can't lay off for a month against the small possibility he'll get drug tested to represent the field they are going into?

Just take a joke.

Last edited:
Maybe because they don't want someone so addicted to drugs that he can't lay off for a month against the small possibility he'll get drug tested to represent the field they are going into?

I think you're making a lot of assumptions. my gender, my level of responsibility, and whether I do drugs at all, let alone whether I'm addicted to them. I came here for information, not to be judged... please don't make personal speculations about me.

If it's cool, could you give a little more background information? The line of questioning you're using is easy to take the wrong way, so perhaps a little more info would help get some legitimate answers.

I think you're making a lot of assumptions. my gender, my level of responsibility, and whether I do drugs at all, let alone whether I'm addicted to them. I came here for information, not to be judged... please don't make personal speculations about me.

Why don't you call UoP and ask? Why ask random people on the internet about this very specific question. Go call from a payphone with a fake voice if you have to.

If it's cool, could you give a little more background information? The line of questioning you're using is easy to take the wrong way, so perhaps a little more info would help get some legitimate answers.

thanks for your politeness. I didn't want to give out personal information, and while I don't believe it should be necessary for a response, I'll give you some context. both a friend and I have UOP as our first choice. while I don't do drugs, she does smoke on occasion, but she is a responsible adult who is far from addicted, and never lets her recreational use get in the way of her academics. I know the "I'm asking for a friend line" is stereotypical and not likely to be believed, which is why I didn't bother saying so in the first place. yes, if they drug test, she could easily quit. no, I won't judge or lecture her, because I'm not naive and I know that there are plenty of successful professionals who smoke on their free time without it getting in the way of their work.

Why don't you call UoP and ask? Why ask random people on the internet about this very specific question. Go call from a payphone with a fake voice if you have to.

that's probably a good idea. I prefer to ask questions on this forum so I don't need to bother the schools. I thought that's what this forum was for, but perhaps this is a question that I can't expect to be answered here. so I might call. thank you for your advice.

haha, no never. I knew several in my class who smoked pot fairly regularly. It's San Francisco and they have a ridiculous weed festival each year that turns Golden Gate park into a giant party....or just go down to Haight Asbury and the smell is pretty thick in the streets. You could smoke a joint next to police officer and they would do nothing 9 times out of 10