Does UW reference FA 2014 pages? Are they correct?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mybubbles627

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been doing Kaplan questions and half the time when they reference the FA page its not relevant to the question. Is UW like this?

Members don't see this ad.

Your goal should be to have FA down to the point where you know where to turn to find a topic. It gets faster.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't tried it, but maybe having an electronic copy of FA could help initially until you become intimately acquainted with FA.

Your goal should be to have FA down to the point where you know where to turn to find a topic. It gets faster.
Truth. Its funny how familiar you get with one stupid book after 6 months of studying. Meanwhile, I can't tell you anything that has gone on in the world since Thanksgiving (minus TMZ).

Reactions: 1 user
I used an electronic copy of FA to find stuff and then annotate into my hardcopy.

This.

It's so much faster to find words, or cross-reference a side effect or w/e throughout the book using the pdf version.

Where did they get the pdf originally though? The one I have is digital, not scanned pages.

You should read FA cover to cover (the content, not actually cover to cover) at least 1x before doing any q-banks. Add tabs for each section and you'll know and quickly find everything.