Dog Sanctuary WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh thank dog this thread is back near the top - I have missed it so - not even sure what to do with myself. I have to study - no more procrastinating. :scared:

Maul SOV

Members don't see this ad.

I am changing my vote to a random jerk who should be mauled. so
unmaul SOV, maul Michael Vick

Maul:
SOV 3 (Heylodeb, tigerwillow,devyn)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)
Micheal Vick 1 (SOV)
25 votes or 12:30 am EST

Members don't see this ad :)
maul Michael Vick

<Sigh> how I've missed obsessively checking this thread!!!!

I love it when the vote turns around quickly!!

Maul:
Micheal Vick 3(SOV, katie8, devyn)
SOV 2(Heylodeb, tigerwillow,)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)

Hey guys, sorry such a late reply from me but I've been out of town. Thanks for modding SOV - I had so much fun. And a special apology to my trusting terrier friends - I swear I'm not that deceptive in the real world! :laugh:

oo... good point there, guys...

Unmaul SOV
Maul Michael Vick

Hey guys, sorry such a late reply from me but I've been out of town. Thanks for modding SOV - I had so much fun. And a special apology to my trusting terrier friends - I swear I'm not that deceptive in the real world! :laugh:

You got us good that redhead. It was a game well played!

I love it when the vote turns around quickly!!

Maul:
Micheal Vick 5(SOV, katie8, devyn, heylodeb, tigerwillow)
Cancer 1 (sheepdogpsu)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)

Kind of sad my mom is still getting a lynch vote:(

Maul:
Micheal Vick 5(SOV, katie8, devyn, heylodeb, tigerwillow)
Cancer 1 (sheepdogpsu)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)
Mike Rotch 1 (nordicat)
Immunology 1 (TT)

Maybe we should have a daily lynch of something we dislike.

Members don't see this ad :)
Although I have several other things that come to mind, I think I'll be a sheep.

Maul that $#%&wad Vick

PS - Way to go PSU! Thon rocks once again!

unmaul Mike Rotch
maul cancer

although debt sucks, I think cancer potentially sucks more.

Maul:
Micheal Vick 6(SOV, katie8, devyn, heylodeb, tigerwillow, LMMS)
Cancer 2(sheepdogpsu)
Immunology 2(TT, orcagirl)
Debt 2(DVMDream, trematode)
Mother SOV 1 (nyanko)

Voting closed. Results later in the day. In the meantime, feel free to start a new maul vote for today (this is kind of like the RANT thread, but we vote on our rants!!!)

A few days after the canine victory in the Dog Sanctuary, our canine friends thought about all the horror of the last few weeks. Going back to the very first message on this thread, they re-read with interest to see if they could root out the cause of such suffering. In the end, they realized as clear as day, that it was their laziness, their lack of vigilance, that had allowed evil wolves to creep into their midst. In addition, their lack of connectedness to the creatures around them brought un-named enemies as well.

So our 3 survivors decided to start a new tradition, each day (which could last a long time in dog days), they would look around for the scourges of the forest, and eliminate them one by one, until they lived in perfect peace, comfort and security.

The first day votes were largely symbolic, as they weren't sure exactly what dangers they should focus on in the big, bad world. Ultimately though, they found the perfect symbol of the dangers facing dog-kind: Dog abusers, neglecters, fighters, and killers. Therefore, they voted to Maul Michael Vick, certainly if he ever steps foot in this sanctuary, he would not walk away.... And a certain moderator wouldn't mind if the Eagles took a little abuse here as well (he he he).

So, whether you were a dog, or a wolf, a lion, or a tree, a ghost, or a troll, or just a voyeur.... cast your vote for the villains of your life and the life of the forest (and leave my Mom out of it, Nyanko!).

It is Day 15.

and yes, I am really this desperate to keep myself entertained........When is LissaRae starting the new game?

Day 15 Maul Vote:

Global Warming (kaydubs)
Transit Strike (trematode)
Idiopathic Epilepsy (SOV)

As my dog had a seizure today, I throw my vote for Idiopathic Epilepsy.

Maul Cancer

I'm still suspicious of it from yesterday. I've sniffed it enough to be 100% confident that I just don't like it!

and yes, I am really this desperate to keep myself entertained........When is LissaRae starting the new game?

Look for sign-ups tomorrow or Thursday. I want to get stuff sent out Friday to start Saturday but it may get pushed to Sunday. I have a light week next week and would like to get it done then.

Day 15 Maul Vote:

Global Warming (kaydubs)
Idiopathic Epilepsy (SOV)
Cancer (heylodeb)

Look for sign-ups tomorrow or Thursday. I want to get stuff sent out Friday to start Saturday but it may get pushed to Sunday. I have a light week next week and would like to get it done then.

Yeah LissaRae!

If I get bored, I might put them up today. I need to study but I am pretty good at procrastinating.

Hmmmm this is a tough one... I have a cold right now so my preference would be to maul that, but my dog has epilepsy so really mauling that should take top priority as my cold should go away his epilepsy will not.

So....

Maul Idiopathic Epilepsy

Can't wait for the next game! I have a super busy weekend coming up, but will still participate even if it doesn't get pushed back. :D

maul stupid people

Sorry had a not so lovely talk with the lady in patient relations at the hospital I was at who basically told me that she knew she effed up but wasn't going to do anything about it. But, since I called about it she will fix the problem now. There is a lot more to this so I will maul another issue dealing with this tomorrow.

maul stupid people

Sorry had a not so lovely talk with the lady in patient relations at the hospital I was at who basically told me that she knew she effed up but wasn't going to do anything about it. But, since I called about it she will fix the problem now. There is a lot more to this so I will maul another issue dealing with this tomorrow.

im going to have to go with DVMDream on this one. sooo many frustrating, annoying, aggravating and all around stupid things at work today. grrrr

maul stupid people

Please, save a spot for me! I have a super busy day tomorrow and don't wanna be too late for sign up again. :(

Or just post today.. ;)

Please, save a spot for me! I have a super busy day tomorrow and don't wanna be too late for sign up again. :(

Or just post today.. ;)
I'll need a study break at some point I'm sure...

Day 15 Maul Vote:

Idiopathic Epilepsy 3 (SOV,devyn,nordicat)
Stupid People 2 (DVMDream, Katie8)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Cancer (heylodeb)

Gonna be a close vote which evil we will eliminate today. Funny how Michael Vick united us so well:oops:

Day 15 Maul Vote:

Stupid People 2 (DVMDream, Katie8)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Fox News (nyanko)
Physiology 1/2 (TT)
Deadlines 1/2 (TT)

Leave it to TT to make me split her vote in half. :p

As much as I despise both idiopathic illness (sorry SOV - hope your puppy is doing better) and cancer, I put my time in on a daily basis to defeat them. So, I am casting my vote for the one thing that truly makes my life a living hell and could perhaps rid us of Fox News simultaneously:

Maul STOOPID PEOPLE

MAUL STUPID PEOPLE

Btw, is there something I'm missing? What has fox news done??

Day 15 Maul Vote:

Stupid People 4 (DVMDream, Katie8, tigerwillow, LMMS)
Global Warming (kaydubs)
Cancer (heylodeb)
Fox News (nyanko)
Physiology 1/2 (TT)
Deadlines 1/2 (TT)