Dog Sanctuary WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
unmaul nordicat. Maul jmj

I have additional info that makes me believe nodicats story. I feel that nordicat is not a wolf.

Who knows how you're getting additional info, but my story is not any different. It's about deciding who is te wolf here. I am not the wolf- all y'alls know that by now.

maul JMJ
difficult decision, but I believe nordicat and feel JMJ poses greatest risk at present.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who knows how you're getting additional info, but my story is not any different. It's about deciding who is te wolf here. I am not the wolf- all y'alls know that by now.

My info is from another roll that can inherit said killer dog ability. I would rather keep someone I know is innocent vs. someone who could turn wolf especially since I have no clue who the wolves are.

It's true, she ISN'T a wolf, if she's telling the truth (which I think she is). I feel bad for not giving you the chance to choose your side, JMJ. :(

Why y'all going after someone who could potentially become a wolf rather than going after someone who is more likely to be a wolf? You can always maul JMJ later if you get stuck.

Votes for Mauling:
JMJ 8 (nordicat, chebanse, heylodeb,stormwater, dvmdream, dyachei, maddiegirl,wtf)
Nordicat 4(,psilove, ,JMJ, ,sheepdogspu, cuitl, )
Nyanko 2(that redhead, squirrels, zoovet)
Devyn 2(LMMS, katie8)

11 votes is a plurality for today's vote. (in answer to TT's question).
Polls close at 9:30pmEST. Just over an hour away from some potential butchery!
( In the case of a tie, the first person who reached the final vote tally will be lynched)

Last edited:
Why y'all going after someone who could potentially become a wolf rather than going after someone who is more likely to be a wolf? You can always maul JMJ later if you get stuck.

Dead and non players cannot talk strategy. Against the rules. We have no one who is more likely to be a wolf, besides me own few suspicions. At this point, we are better off protecting ourselves from possible future conversions (which woul dbe on the next day cycle, I am assuming)

By the way - just as a note to the group.

I have been made aware of one other role when I became Alpha (because I had to give it up to become Alpha) though I will not divulge it's secrets publicly. Those who have this role may know what I am talking about. Let's just say that, when no one dies, conversion of a dog to a wolf is not the only thing that could have happened.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dead and non players cannot talk strategy. Against the rules. We have no one who is more likely to be a wolf, besides me own few suspicions. At this point, we are better off protecting ourselves from possible future conversions (which woul dbe on the next day cycle, I am assuming)

Missed that somewhere.
Back to observing.

Thanks for looking at things realistically, Trematode, even though you're thoughts don't really "count." I obviously can't change any of your minds, but I'd be cautious. I may have made a mistake trusting someone on here, but you all may be making a bigger mistake...

Thanks for looking at things realistically, Trematode, even though you're thoughts don't really "count." I obviously can't change any of your minds, but I'd be cautious. I may have made a mistake trusting someone on here, but you all may be making a bigger mistake...

Why do you say a bigger mistake? What bout your role provides the group with benefits? if you can make a case for yourself, we can wait to lynch you next cycle when you have to choose.

I don't believe we should kill JMJ since she is currently an innocent dog but I can see why her role makes people nervous. I have no better idea of who to vote for though.
Unmaul Nordicat
Maul Devyn

Can you back up any better ideas for who could be a wolf? Right now I see it as vote off potential future wolf vs taking a shot in the dark and mauling a complete innocent who may have roles that can help us.

Votes for Mauling:
JMJ 8 (nordicat, chebanse, heylodeb,stormwater, dvmdream, dyachei, maddiegirl,wtf)
Nordicat 3(,psilove, ,JMJ, ,, cuitl, )
Nyanko 2(that redhead, squirrels, zoovet)
Devyn 3(LMMS, katie8, devyn)

***************3 minutes to vote closing********************

11 votes is a plurality for today's vote. (in answer to TT's question).
Polls close at 9:30pmEST. Just over an hour away from some potential butchery!
( In the case of a tie, the first person who reached the final vote tally will be lynched)

Why do you say a bigger mistake? What bout your role provides the group with benefits? if you can make a case for yourself, we can wait to lynch you next cycle when you have to choose.

What's the point if I get mauled today or tomorrow? Sounds like you've decided for yourself already. What I'm saying is that everyone is jumping on nordicats boat because of what she knows about me, but what about her!? Ever thought that maybe she lied about her own role and is throwing me under to distract everyone else from her own malice?

What's the point if I get mauled today or tomorrow? Sounds like you've decided for yourself already. What I'm saying is that everyone is jumping on nordicats boat because of what she knows about me, but what about her!? Ever thought that maybe she lied about her own role and is throwing me under to distract everyone else from her own malice?

Because it would be silly for her to do that if she is a wolf. If we kill you, and find out you are not a hybrid, or word comes to light that you would never have been given the opportunity to choose. Nordicat would have just opened herself up to being the next lynchee because she obviously lied. I don't think a wolf, even a noob wolf, would make such a bold statement and risk being next on the chopping block.

I think I am at risk for being eaten by wolves now, though. :eek:

A consensus was reached. Nordicat would pay for the crimes committed against the pack. The pack would eliminate the threat, the blood lust would be appeased and life would return to normal. This was not so complicated as some were implying. Good old-fashioned democratic justice was at hand. Slowly the pack surrounded Nordicat. “Don’t Maul me, “ whimpered Nordicat. “Look how adorable I am! How could a wolf look like this?” The groups approached, circling slowly… The terriers, the toys advanced first, buttressed by their numbers. The herding group pushed all the dogs towards the center…..The hounds started howling, the sporting group started jumping and baying all excited. Even Nordicat’s own working group got caught up in the blood lust, the ancient instinct for the kill.

Nordicat started repeating all the things she had been saying for hours… “I am innocent… I was trying to protect you, my friends…. I was just providing information….you’ll miss my killer dog instinct…my group has no means of communication…..I assure you I am not a wolf… I should have kept silent…why was the shadow heading to the herding group? I suspect my group has a wolf among its ranks….. I'm suspecting YOU, cuitlamdjdjdixwtli…Lissarae was killed trying to backyard breeding.. maybe it was her mate…I pick JMJ because I know what she is…

Nordicats many claims went on deaf ears. One dog pointed out how could anyone trust a dog with the name “cat” in its name. This dog talks a lot said another. The most talkative of all of us. Nordicat made a final plea ‘Won’t one of you step forward and intervene? You must know I’m innocent LYNCH JMJ SHE”S A HYBRID! ”.

Well, what happened next would be hard to believe it you weren’t there to see it happen. The dogs stopped as one, looked at each other and turned on JMJ. Quicker than you could say “doublecross” the NewFoundland was torn limb from limb, her last words being “I’m a dog too…..”

You have killed the NewFoundland, JemappelleJane, a Hybrid Dog.

Those 4 words , "I'm a dog too" were on everyone’s lips. “We killed a potential wolf that’s good right? ,”We got the right one!” “Maybe she was the one and only wolf?” A little embarrassed over their blood lust and generally satisfied that “good had been done” the dogs wander off to spend another cold and lonely evening in the forest sanctuary, unsettled with the day’s activities.

It is Night 2. All of you with nighttime roles, please PM me by 11:30pm EST or earlier. Stay safe.

There are 22 players left.

Sporting Group
1- Katie8 (Vizsla)
2- Maddiegirl (Lab)
3- Graduatedly (Weimaraner)
4- LMMS (Flat Coated Retriever)

Hound Group
.***Lissarae06 (Bloodhound). ***
2- WhtsThFrequency (Mountain Cur)
3-Chebanse (greyhound)
4- Sheepdogpsu (Irish Wolfhound)

Working Group
1- dyachei (Alaskan Malamute)
2- Nordicat (Mutt - until the DNA tests come back)
***jemappellejane (Newfoundland)***
4- cuitlamiztli (Siberian Husky)

Toy Group
1- Heylodeb (Min Pin)
2- DVMDream (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)
3- StormWater (Yorkie)
4 - Psilovethomas (chihuahua)
5) -Dino (Italian Greyhound)

Terrier Group
1- devyn (Staffordshire Bull Terrier)
2- that redhead (Miniature Bull Terrier)
3- zoovet (Black Russian Terrier)
4-squirrelsrule (Boston Terrier)

Herding Group
1- krist (GSD)
2-twelvetigers (Pembroke Welsh corgi)
3-nyanko (Australian Shepherd)
4- sooprnova (Australian Cattle Dog)

I suppose, WTF, but I think you all could've spent your time more productively (as I sit here typing on the WW thread lol), searching for the real wolves rather than focusing on a dog who was going to choose to stay in the pack anyway.

I suppose, WTF, but I think you all could've spent your time more productively (as I sit here typing on the WW thread lol), searching for the real wolves rather than focusing on a dog who was going to choose to stay in the pack anyway.

I understand. But we couldn't be sure you would have chosen to stay a dog, even if you said so.

How could I have spent time productively searching? No one had any other info. There was nothing to search.
Any other lynch would have been 1100% pure speculation and we would run a large risk of killing an innocent who would never post a future threat to us.

Anyways, looks like we have hybrid dogs that can be converted, should the solves attack them. The wolves probably don't know who the hybrids are, and stumbled on JMJ by luck on one night where no one died. If there are any more hybrids out there - stay safe if you can.

DEAD DOGS TELL NO TALES

No more strategy talk, and you post with ********* now like other non-players.

SOV, I'm not a mutt, I'm a Leonberger!

Sorry guys was late at the pub with half naked Scottish men in kilts - what an interesting night that was. I was putting in my vote for maul and then got the blue screen of death - love my computer. =( So thanks to all who voted for me, not sure why, but anywho. I tried to vote, but had a hell of a time following all that was happening on my phone.

The moon was new on this second night in the forest, and even the snow failed to give off any light. The Canids could only sniff the air to try to figure out what was going on. And there was definitely something going on. Their ears kept on pricking side to side hearing scrapes, smelling their fellow predators around them, but surprisingly very few of the comforting smells of prey.

The first sign of something going on was by the sporting group. A ground attack ensued, and another brave dog jumped to the defense of its group. It was able to deter the attack, but limped off into the forest trying to follow the attack who kept muttering “Don’t give a damn… don’t give a damn”.

The second attack was shortly thereafter at the Toy group. Stormwater was the victim this time, but no one rose to defend her. She is injured in her leg and crawls off. No one saw or heard a thing before or after the attack.

Another attack occurs in the Terrier group. Again a brave defender jumps up to thwart the attack that seemed to be launched from a nearby tree. Chase is given back towards the forest, but no further signs are seen.

Finally, from the other direction comes another attack on the Terrier group, this time, no defender is around, and Zoovet is swiftfully, and painlessly knocked out with one blow. The attacker picks up Zoovet in its mouth and leaves for the forest with Zoovet dangling unconscious. Out of nowhere, one of the pack members comes, and like last night looks towards the unseen victim ZooVet thoughtfully. The attacker turns back, sensing danger, and from the cover of a bush examines this observer. Zoovet wakes up, silently pleading for the newcomer to see her. The newcomer finally catches a glimpse of Zoovet, and anger fills its eyes… It bares it’s teeth and like lightning launches itself at the attacker.
The attacker not having planned on this turn of events gives one mighty shake of zoovet, drops her and escapes into the forest. The newcomer runs towards ZooVet, sniffs her, and lays on the paws.

Unfortunately, ZooVet is beyond saving. Zoovet, the Black Russian Terrier and a Sniffer, has been murdered.

.It is Day 3. Your job is to sort through the night’s activities, and to decide on who to lynch by 9:30pm EST.

There is further news (believe it or not), and I will update the player list.... but you will have to wait on those.

Amidst all this betrayal and bloodlust, mauling and murder, it is good to know there is still some good left in this forest sanctuary. There is one thing that endures even in these dark times, and that, as we all know this time of year, is love. The undying love of a bitch and her stud can do marvelous things, well besides making cute puppies that is. In this case it can bring LissaRae back from the dead in the form of the Ghost of Lost Love. Lissa will return transformed by her love, but no longer in her corporeal form. She is still vulnerable to attack and to maulings, and has a voice to vote, but her new role, as usual, remains a mystery.

In other news, there was one final stinkin’ attack. This time it was on Katie 8, who already reeling from an earlier attack has limped away from the group to recuperate. While she was limping away, our brave hero from night one pranced back into camp rearing to go.

There are still 22 players left in the game.

Sporting Group
1- Katie8 (Vizsla) - injured
2- Maddiegirl (Lab)
3- Graduatedly (Weimaraner)
4- LMMS (Flat Coated Retriever)

Hound Group
.1- Lissarae06 (Bloodhound). The Ghost of Lost Love
2- WhtsThFrequency (Mountain Cur)
3-Chebanse (greyhound)
4- Sheepdogpsu (Irish Wolfhound)

Working Group
1- dyachei (Alaskan Malamute)
2- Nordicat (Mutt - until the DNA tests come back)
***jemappellejane (Newfoundland)***
4- cuitlamiztli (Siberian Husky)

Toy Group
1- Heylodeb (Min Pin)
2- DVMDream (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)
3- StormWater (Yorkie) - injured
4 - Psilovethomas (chihuahua)
***** -Dino (Italian Greyhound)*****

Terrier Group
1- devyn (Staffordshire Bull Terrier)
2- that redhead (Miniature Bull Terrier)
**** zoovet (Black Russian Terrier) *****
4-squirrelsrule (Boston Terrier)

Herding Group
1- krist (GSD)
2-twelvetigers (Pembroke Welsh corgi)
3-nyanko (Australian Shepherd)
4- sooprnova (Australian Cattle Dog)

That's right bishes, I'm back!

So, we have injured players. Do we have healers then, I wonder. Or are they injured only because an attack was warded off....or is there any usefulness to healing them.....interesting.

The only way I could come back was to figure out who the stud was. I'm glad all of my incessant posting got the job done! Now I will probably just get killed off again.