Doing TBR passages right now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just started (beginning with orgo)and I'm starting backwards (so at the last chapter..don't ask me why). I'm not done with the passages yet but so far my score is 55/93 correct.

I completely messed up on one passage (will look back and see what went wrong later), did alright on a few (didnt check why i got q's wrong), skipped on entirely because i need to do content review (ommitted from my score), and when i began checking when i got q's wrong for the next passages about half were critical thinking.

be honest...how am i doing?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
@csx

It depends on the type of score you are going for. If you're shooting for 13+, you should be getting at least 70-80%.

You've done 35 questions, presumably from one chapter. Do several more chapters and see what you're scoring, then you'll get a better idea of how you're doing.

Members don't see this ad :)
You've done 35 questions, presumably from one chapter. Do several more chapters and see what you're scoring, then you'll get a better idea of how you're doing.
wouldn't i get a better idea how i am doing for only that respective chapter though??