"Don't Shoot The Pharmacist"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Really disappointed to see he was banned. 'Banned spammer' - wow he accumulated a whooping 5 posts over 2 years and none of which could be classified as off topic or out of line. Let alone as the director wouldn't you have a hard time NOT replying to the buzz your film is generating...just wow.

In regards to the movie, I'm normally not drawn to films produced on a low budget or 'bollywood-ish' but the trailer sells this film decently well :laugh:.

Members don't see this ad.

Our Terms of Service CLEARLY prohibit unauthorized advertising. You guys would be annoyed to high heaven if we allowed everyone to come on here and advertise their products/service and spam people by PM... are you advocating an open advertising policy on SDN???

Reactions: 1 user
On that note, I'd like to mention that, as a stockholder in Unilever®, I highly recommend Starbucks® coffee.

Nothing beats an ice cold Frappuccino™ on a warm summer day. The decadent notes of coffee and spiced vanilla with a shot of espresso. Mmmmm. It is divine.

And if a Frappuccino™ isn't what you want, Starbucks® offers a wide array of drip brewed coffee, espresso-based hot drinks, other hot and cold drinks, take-home coffee beans, salads, hot and cold sandwiches, paninis, pastries, snacks, and collectible items such as mugs and tumblers.

And with over 17,000 US locations in all 50 states, not to mention several international locations in Japan and Canada, a delicious Starbucks® brand coffee is just minutes away.

So stop on by, bring your PC, enjoy the free wi-fi, and sit a spell.

200px-Starbucks_Coffee_Logo.svg.png

Starbucks®
"It's not just coffee. It's Starbucks."™

Members don't see this ad :)
On that note, I'd like to mention that, as a stockholder in Unilever®, I highly recommend Starbucks® coffee.

Nothing beats an ice cold Frappuccino™ on a warm summer day. The decadent notes of coffee and spiced vanilla with a shot of espresso. Mmmmm. It is divine.

And if a Frappuccino™ isn't what you want, Starbucks® offers a wide array of drip brewed coffee, espresso-based hot drinks, other hot and cold drinks, take-home coffee beans, salads, hot and cold sandwiches, paninis, pastries, snacks, and collectible items such as mugs and tumblers.

And with over 17,000 US locations in all 50 states, not to mention several international locations in Japan and Canada, a delicious Starbucks® brand coffee is just minutes away.

Starbucks®

:smuggrin:

Starbucks®

Since my join date predates Sep 2006, I suppose I'll have to ban you for this. So long, WVU... the forums won't be the same without you. :smuggrin:

Starbucks®

This is by far your best post of the year.

my posts aren't as cynical nor witty.. but I'd have to say my dung beetle posts!

Those were some great posts. I don't know your kid will ever have a science project so cool.

Speaking of science projects. Went to my daughter's school and saw a science project on the pH changes associated with antacids. Apparently we should all use Tums because it alone raises the pH of vinegar unlike Pepcid and Omeprazole. Those things would obviously never work on stomach acid. Can't fault the kids for trying, but I couldn't help but laugh.

I'll say it may be his best..

Fort e. coli? The exploding car story? The time I threatened to chop off a dental students testicles with a pair of hedge clippers and to the amazement of everyone somehow didn't get banned? The Clarinex Cereal thread that ended with like 3 girls and 1 gay male very openly hitting on me/arguing whether I was gay or not?

It might be top 20...I wouldn't go as far as top 10...but definitely not #1.

Fort e. coli? The exploding car story? The time I threatened to chop off a dental students testicles with a pair of hedge clippers and to the amazement of everyone somehow didn't get banned? The Clarinex Cereal thread that ended with like 3 girls and 1 gay male very openly hitting on me/arguing whether I was gay or not?

It might be top 20...I wouldn't go as far as top 10...but definitely not #1.

Don't forget the "United Arab Emirates Pharmacy Job Extravaganza" post.

Those were some great posts. I don't know your kid will ever have a science project so cool.

Speaking of science projects. Went to my daughter's school and saw a science project on the pH changes associated with antacids. Apparently we should all use Tums because it alone raises the pH of vinegar unlike Pepcid and Omeprazole. Those things would obviously never work on stomach acid. Can't fault the kids for trying, but I couldn't help but laugh.

Awwwww. That's cute. Love science fairs.

How many parents are going to trash their little purple pills and buy some Tums after seeing that?

Starbucks®

I couldn't ever imagine you actually going to a Starbucks. It seems like the kind of place that attracts every genre of douchebag that you so vehemently rally against on SDN.

Now, Tim Hortons, on the other hand, attracts a more down-to-earth fanbase. The customers you'll find at a Tim Hortons appreciate the value of a dollar, and think that nine dollars for a cup of coffee not only isn't right, but is downright highway robbery.

Tim Horton's is also open 24 hours, because they realize that being an everyman doesn't stop during the second or third shift. Tim Hortons is there for their customers who need a good cup of coffee at a reasonable price, whether it be 2 PM or 2 AM. Not to mention, they're originally from Canada, and we all know how much you love Canada, Mikey.

Always fresh. Always Tim Hortons.
tim-hortons.jpg

I don't like coffee.

Well then, as Mitch Hedberg would say, "This is not the target market." By the way folks, are you sick of listening to talentless, unfunny sellouts like Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook? Do you just want to hear some good old fashioned, dry wit and humor? Then make sure to pick up any of Mitch Hedberg's fine CD's. "Strategic Grill Locations", "Mitch All Together", and "Do You Believe In Gosh?" are all available at any electronics store in the music department. Make sure to get your copy today and enjoy a good laugh.

Well then, as Mitch Hedberg would say, "This is not the target market." By the way folks, are you sick of listening to talentless, unfunny sellouts like Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook? Do you just want to hear some good old fashioned, dry wit and humor? Then make sure to pick up any of Mitch Hedberg's fine CD's. "Strategic Grill Locations", "Mitch All Together", and "Do You Believe In Gosh?" are all available at any electronics store in the music department. Make sure to get your copy today and enjoy a good laugh.
"This is a picture of me when I was older."