Download MSAR .pdf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aSagacious

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just kidding :D

I was wondering, though, does anyone know how to preorder the '12-'13 version (either from AAMC's website, Amazon, etc)? It comes out pretty late (April) and I'd like to make sure I get a hold of one before the AMCAS primary opens.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Listen, I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment.

Yeah, I know its sexy, that's why I bought ten. Five in a dark black and five in a slightly darker black.

Yeah, I know its sexy, that's why I bought ten. Five in a dark black and five in a slightly darker black.

So, thanks for nothing, Carol. Now I have to break in to ISIS headquarters in a $900 turtleneck. And if it gets ruined, I'm going to make you drink heavy cream, you... Carol.

So.... uh, no answer to the original question then?

Dude, it comes out in april. You'll be fine. If you're worried, get a copy from this cycle, it won't change much.

I know barnes and noble carries it, so on the day it comes out, just trek over to your bn and get it there. They'll usually also open it up for preorders in March or April (bn.com), so if you need it that urgently, do that. I have MSARs for all 4 years of undergrad (up until this year when I was applying I'd buy the old one at a really cheap price) and unless one of the schools you are looking at is pretty new, most requirements and stats dont change that much

I actually just got the 2012-13 one and it sucks compared to the 2011-2012 version. if you could get last years, it's much more helpful because it has the MCAT/GPA ratio too which this one doesn't and I believe the course work you want to take.

I actually just got the 2012-13 one and it sucks compared to the 2011-2012 version. if you could get last years, it's much more helpful because it has the MCAT/GPA ratio too which this one doesn't and I believe the course work you want to take.

Get the online version. It has what you want.