Download PCAT study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

All4MyDaughter

SDN Mommystrator
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!
The study materials from my PCAT Cd-ROM are now available to download online. Another SDN poster, Xichlo has set this up for you.

Xichlo requests that you send him a PM if you are interested, and he will direct you to the download site.

Happy Studying!

THANK YOU XICHLO!!!

Members don't see this ad.

i want to send him a pm but where do i find him?

Members don't see this ad :)
Escape said:
I sent him an email...and I think he gave me the link...Here it is

http://rapidshare.de/files/3800438/PCAT.zip.html

All4daughter: I got your CD...thank you so much.

XichLo: thanks for the link

Please use that link for now. If it goes out, i will have another link up for all to download.
Good Luck on Your Studying! Thanks all4mydaughter for her generosity!

xichlo said:
Please use that link for now. If it goes out, i will have another link up for all to download.
Good Luck on Your Studying! Thanks all4mydaughter for her generosity!

The link is not working .. do you have another link ???

abhishek86 said:
The link is not working .. do you have another link ???

The link is still working, gotta scroll down and click on the free (not premium). From there,wait about 32 sec for the link to be visible to d/l. :)

There are no more downloads allowed, i tried to do it just now, and it says "they have detected too many downloads or something of the sort" is there any other way the info can be shared?

mystiqx said:
There are no more downloads allowed, i tried to do it just now, and it says "they have detected too many downloads or something of the sort" is there any other way the info can be shared?

I just tried it right now and it worked. You just have to wait a few seconds for it to start downloading.

Cool! Thanks all4mydaughter and xichlo! :p
Do you think I can just study off of this or do you suggest that I also study from Kaplan? Thanks again! :)

hey how are you doing? i wanted to be able to access the study materials by sending you a pm.. if u can make that possible..i would really appreciate it
thank you

The site is not letting me d/l from there, it says I am already downloading something else. Is there another way?

Members don't see this ad :)
im really sorry to bother you, but is it okay to send us another link to download the materials? it told me to wait for an hour, and it still doesn't work. thank you so much if you can help out.

if you are using AOL try switching to internet explorer or netscape see if that helps. I kept trying to download under AOL and it wouldn't let me then i tried internet explorer it said too many people were downloading, i think i clicked either refresh or the back button, and it worked. I hope this helps

~M

It worked after I came back to it. By the way, it seems like an MCAT review because Physics was included, so just keep that in mind!

Hi everyone! I recently attempted to download the PCAT materials when the power went out, turned off my computer so I couldn't finish the process. A day has passed and I'm trying to download the PCAT zip again, and the website won't allow me to do so . . . it says that I already have the it. Totally confused . . . so can anyone help. Thanks.

All4MyDaughter said:
Hello all!
The study materials from my PCAT Cd-ROM are now available to download online. Another SDN poster, Xichlo has set this up for you.

Xichlo requests that you send him a PM if you are interested, and he will direct you to the download site.

Happy Studying!

THANK YOU XICHLO!!!

All4MyDaughter said:
Hello all!

Happy Studying!

THANK YOU XICHLO!!!

Thank you very much to both of you! :D

Hi,

I would really like to download these pcat study materials, but someone please tell me how. I went to the link posted to this thread, but the file is not there. Help!

:confused:

Reactions: 1 user
I see the initial post was from 2005,but I am looking for similar help too.can anyone help us:) pls

Reactions: 1 user