DPT Drexel Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

josh0564

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i have applied to several schools and i actually just got a phone call saying that i have an interview with Drexel. Iam actually very excited it for it because from what i hear drexel has a very good DPT program. Just wondering if anyone knows how the interview process is there? What kind of questions they ask? Also any information in general that any of you know would be really helpful.

Finally i just wanted to know if anyone knows a good hotel to stay at near the school.

Thank you very much for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys i have applied to several schools and i actually just got a phone call saying that i have an interview with Drexel. Iam actually very excited it for it because from what i hear drexel has a very good DPT program. Just wondering if anyone knows how the interview process is there? What kind of questions they ask? Also any information in general that any of you know would be really helpful.

Finally i just wanted to know if anyone knows a good hotel to stay at near the school.

Thank you very much for your time.

Josh,

Drexel appear to have a very good DPT program. I actually just interviewed there this past Friday(11/19). The school, curriculum, and program setup made a favorable impression on me. The interview process is individualized unlike other programs in the Philadelphia area(i.e. Temple does group interviews). The faculty member interviewing you has all of your information in front of them and will more than likely ask you questions about grades, GREs, and your personal statement. Moreover; you will probably be asked some of the typical questions that you see on DPT/Med School/Nursing/Dental forums. So be prepared for several different types of questions. That said my interview was fairly laid back and I didn't get "grilled", and I imagine that was the general consensus of all of the interviewees. Just be yourself and be honest throughout the process.

As it relates to the hotels in the area, I am not sure. You should contact Allison Schukar. I am sure she may be able to point you in the right direction. Best of luck to you man!:thumbup: