2016-2017 updated Dr Collins and Kaplan book for sale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

b.nguyening

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am selling a brand new 2016-2017 Kaplan pcat book and the 2016 update for the Dr Collins PCAT. Both are brand new and have only been opened and examined once. Unfortunately, I am unable to return either one since I missed the return deadline. So, I have to try and resell both. I am willing to sell the Kaplan PCAT book for $20. As for the Dr Collins 2016 update, the lowest offer I will yield is $275 because I purchased the material for $390 and flipped through some of it once. The buyer will pay for the shipping cost. Please pm me with any questions or offers and I will be happy to answer them.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am also willing to negotiate prices for both.

Hello everyone,
I am selling a brand new 2016-2017 Kaplan pcat book and the 2016 update for the Dr Collins PCAT. Both are brand new and have only been opened and examined once. Unfortunately, I am unable to return either one since I missed the return deadline. So, I have to try and resell both. I am willing to sell the Kaplan PCAT book for $20. As for the Dr Collins 2016 update, the lowest offer I will yield is $275 because I purchased the material for $390 and flipped through some of it once. The buyer will pay for the shipping cost. Please pm me with any questions or offers and I will be happy to answer them.
HI are you still selling? If so I am interested, please email me at [email protected], thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)