Dr. Gangrene

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jonwill

Podiatrist
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats to our newest advisor, Dr. Gangrene. He'll be helping us out in the podiatry forums, as well as caring for podiatry-based threads in the mentor forum.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to our newest advisor, Dr. Gangrene. He'll be helping us out in the podiatry forums, as well as caring for podiatry-based threads in the mentor forum.

Congrats but what is with giving a pre-pod an advisor status? I can understand looking to the future but there are plenty of 1st and 2nd year students that I would look to such as Feli.

Congrats but what is with giving a pre-pod an advisor status? I can understand looking to the future but there are plenty of 1st and 2nd year students that I would look to such as Feli.

Don't hate the player, hate the game:laugh:

Come on, I am basically a first year (only like 2 months to go) :laugh:

Feli is probably just smarter than me, and said no :laugh:

How many times can I use this smily in one post :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations on your appointment, Dr. Gangrene. :thumbup:

...Now, get these guys going on the Podiatry thread in the mentor forum. It will be a great resource for pre-pod students.

Come on folks, I'm offering FREE STUFF!
I noticed that thread^, and it's a great idea to give info to prospective students.

If nobody else from my school answers, I'll try to email the questionnaire on curriculum to SDN next month. I'm just too busy with summer semester midterms and pt1 board exam studying right now...

I got the AZPOD one going :thumbup:

Congrats on the appointment!! I see the making of a future class president candidate :D Also congrats with your new baby girl!! :thumbup: Only 2 more months left till we wake up to the smell of burning cacti.

Congrats on the appointment!! I see the making of a future class president candidate :D Also congrats with your new baby girl!! :thumbup: Only 2 more months left till we wake up to the smell of burning cacti.

Thanks!!

If elected, I promise to end all poverty and war, stop taxes, lower tuition, and add a coke machine to the commons area. :laugh: :laugh:

Don't hate the player, hate the game:laugh:

Come on, I am basically a first year (only like 2 months to go) :laugh:

Feli is probably just smarter than me, and said no :laugh:

How many times can I use this smily in one post :laugh:

I'm not hating the player, just wondering why now? I'm cool with after a year of school but I think that our first years were primed for promotion. I guess I'll never understand the SDN politics.