Dr. Najeeb Lectures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyShades

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone want to buy Dr. Najeeb lectures, someone bought it on my computer using my credit card for a 2 year subscription. I doubt that Dr. Najeeb will let me refund it, please let me know! It's a $100 value!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone want to buy Dr. Najeeb lectures, someone bought it on my computer using my credit card for a 2 year subscription. I doubt that Dr. Najeeb will let me refund it, please let me know! It's a $100 value!

Will sell it for $75

I'm sure in that long paragraph(s) you scrolled through and hit "Accept" the phrase "non transferable appeared"

Haha man that sucks. Dr. Najeeb is good. His basic knowledge is very very strong, but it's so painful watching his long lectures :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Is that your baby?

yes,I'm sure in that long paragraph(s) you scrolled through and hit "Accept" the phrase "non transferable appeared"thanks
QwqhZC

I smell a bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.