Dr. Seuss WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I am not an impartial judge, you would have to ask the others :laugh:
I think you could probably pass for 15 though :p
I'll take it ;). The lights in the lab really brought out the nice dark bags under my eyes. WW has taken over my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Those are some sick moves at 0:15 btw
Making the pizza!

You guys can hear the music, right? I just look like a crazy person dancing if you guys can't hear the music in the background lol

Nobody wanted to believe the waffling noob! But at least I knew I had it right in the end.
Funny how the noob was the most logical person on the final villager team :yeahright:

(I kid LIS and OG. I know you guys didn't have time to keep up with the thread. BI planned her kills well.)

Reactions: 2 users
Funny how the noob was the most logical person on the final villager team :yeahright:

(I kid LIS and OG. I know you guys didn't have time to keep up with the thread. BI planned her kills well.)
It's true. I based my vote off of who dy was voting for before she got killed. I assumed she knew something and didn't get a chance to tell us about it

I didn't know OG didn't have time. That's my bad :(. I honestly wasn't trying to keep around only inactive players.

I didn't know OG didn't have time. That's my bad :(. I honestly wasn't trying to keep around only inactive players.
LIS had the NAVLE today (and so hasn't been around much the last few days) and OG has been chronically absent all game :laugh:
I'm not faulting you for it. They were also the most suspicious players at the time.

LIS had the NAVLE today (and so hasn't been around much the last few days) and OG has been chronically absent all game :laugh:
I'm not faulting you for it. They were also the most suspicious players at the time.
LIS I knew about, but he just happened to still be suspicious :laugh:

I heard that STL chick is bangin
robert-downey-jr-weapon-of-mass-seduction-gif1.gif

Summer is a girl name, right?
And here I thought it was the name of a season.... :p

Reactions: 4 users
I just thought the argument about who MJ would have converted was funny, considering that we knew there was still a wolf left before MJ even outed himself. Hence my aneurysm. But I could see LIS or OG missing that detail. I'm not sure either of them were around for much of that day, and it was a day filled with confusion and...chaos.

Reactions: 2 users
I just thought the argument about who MJ would have converted was funny, considering that we knew there was still a wolf left before MJ even outed himself. Hence my aneurysm. But I could see LIS or OG missing that detail. I'm not sure either of them were around for much of that day, and it was a day filled with confusion and...chaos.
I kept on waiting for someone to figure that out lol

I kept on waiting for someone to figure that out lol
Jilary almost had it. I had a little hope for her for a minute there. And when she mentioned that the star-bellied sneetches were jerks? Oh man.

Jilary almost had it. I had a little hope for her for a minute there. And when she mentioned that the star-bellied sneetches were jerks? Oh man.
The WHOLE GAME I kept waiting for there to be a non-star bellied sneetch! She did well, that noob :)

I'm just surprised, since WZ and dy gave me the impression that everyone had been checked, and we were looking for a convert. I guess they were relying on MJ's reports tho...
MJ's information was... pretty faulty lol

I'm just surprised, since WZ and dy gave me the impression that everyone had been checked, and we were looking for a convert. I guess they were relying on MJ's reports tho...
OG, did you read the PMs I sent you the day before I died?

And who was the one saying MJ and BI were top then MJ revealed he was chaos and well... nothing happened from there...

Guessing that is why I died that night... I still think someone should have tried to convert me again.. :p

And who was the one saying MJ and BI were top then MJ revealed he was chaos and well... nothing happened from there...

Guessing that is why I died that night... I still think someone should have tried to convert me again.. :p
um... we didn't actually have that choice.