Drexel DPMS 2015-1016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So just to make sure after turning in mine, when I go back to the portal it acts as if I need to create a new application, this is normal right? Also if it acts that way, how do we check if we get an interview invite? Or will a new link or something pop up indicating they made an admission decision? Do they send an email indication a status change on the portal? Thanks for any info you guys can provide and best of luck to everyone!

Yes mine was like that until literally 5 seconds ago! I have been checking religiously and I just logged on and suddenly it was different.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes mine was like that until literally 5 seconds ago! I have been checking religiously and I just logged on and suddenly it was different.
Mine is complete and when I login go the banner page I see its under review and I've received an email of completion before but I'd is it normal to login to the application and when I click on the fall 2015-2016 that it's like starting a new application? I should see the stuff I entered months ago right? Idk if that makes sense lol

Mine is complete and when I login go the banner page I see its under review and I've received an email of completion before but I'd is it normal to login to the application and when I click on the fall 2015-2016 that it's like starting a new application? I should see the stuff I entered months ago right? Idk if that makes sense lol
Will mine say processed when a decision is made ?

Here's mine! It should say processed applications.

I guess they just haven't decided yet, but when they do it will probably say processed! Keep us posted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: 1 user
OMG invited for an interview via the portal
Congratulations!
It takes awhile to appear as processed. I was completed at the end of January and the processed application didn't show up until about a month ago, so keep checking and I'm sure it'll appear eventually. Then you can click the "view decision" or something like that... It takes awhile for the actual interview email to be sent out after you see that the website says that you've been invited for an interview. Good luck!

II via portal!!!!!!!! congrats @kf014 ! And everyone else that has gotten interviews/ has done their interview!

@ajv1213 I've attached a picture of my screen when I logged back into Drexel's BannerWeb. Once I clicked on Fall Semester 15-16 there was a link on that page directing me to view the decision which had the interview invite. Prior to today when I tried to log back into BannerWeb it just began making a new application. Hope this helps.

May I ask when you were marked complete?

I was marked complete on April 14th and received an II on April 24th! Congrats to everyone else as well!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my email that my application was complete on 3/23 but I can't see it on the Banner page. I can only see it on the portal and it says Summer 14-15. Anybody else have this problem?

I got my email that my application was complete on 3/23 but I can't see it on the Banner page. I can only see it on the portal and it says Summer 14-15. Anybody else have this problem?

Same. Does your says to select an application type?

My application was complete yesterday. My case is kind of odd so is more so an outlier.

Sounds like what Drexel had mentioned. They review the application in the order of when it is marked complete. Mine is not marked complete until April 16 so I think I should be seeing something in the next 2 weeks. I wonder, if its a rejection, do you see that on the banner page as well?

First off, congratulations to those that received II's! You lucky people didn't have to wait that long at all since your apps were completed!

I received the application complete email on 3/27. Just checked the portal, and my application shows as processed as of 4/24, but when I click "View your Decision," it says "No decision is currently available. Please continue checking this website for updates."

How nerve-racking. No one on here was processed without getting an interview the same time, so I'm pretty terrified.

For me it says this under admission decision on the portal. "Thank you for your application. Your file is currently complete and under review. A decision has not yet been made regarding your admission status to Drexel University."

Yea it just lets me start a new application on the banner page. But I can see it on the portal.

Mine looks like this when I logged in. Is this normal? On the other hand, it could also mean my application hasn't been processed.

First off, congratulations to those that received II's! You lucky people didn't have to wait that long at all since your apps were completed!

I received the application complete email on 3/27. Just checked the portal, and my application shows as processed as of 4/24, but when I click "View your Decision," it says "No decision is currently available. Please continue checking this website for updates."

How nerve-racking. No one on here was processed without getting an interview the same time, so I'm pretty terrified.

I know! I wasn't nervous prior to yesterday, 04/24, until I see the some posts of others saying the result is out for 04/14 completed applications. Now it's making me nervous that I could not sleep. My time zone is Pacific Standard, so it is just turned 7AM here. I woke up at 6AM. I was expecting we won't hear back until May 8th. AH, might as well study for the new MCAT to calm my nerves.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 6.53.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 6.53.07 AM.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 91
Mine looks like this when I logged in. Is this normal? On the other hand, it could also mean my application hasn't been processed.

I know! I wasn't nervous prior to yesterday, 04/24, until I see the some posts of others saying the result is out for 04/14 completed applications. Now it's making me nervous that I could not sleep. My time zone is Pacific Standard, so it is just turned 7AM here. I woke up at 6AM. I was expecting we won't hear back until May 8th. AH, might as well study for the new MCAT to calm my nerves.

SAME. I wasn't nearly as nervous until last night. Hardly slept. Mine looked just like yours earlier in the day yesterday. Then later on in the night, I started seeing this as soon as I logged in, and the second thing I saw when I clicked "To view your decision click here."

Ugh. Wonder what it is about us late march people. Monday can't arrive quickly enough...

Edit: I literally thought of studying for the new MCAT as well because I feel like a crazy person. >_<

SAME. I wasn't nearly as nervous until last night. Hardly slept. Mine looked just like yours earlier in the day yesterday. Then later on in the night, I started seeing this as soon as I logged in, and the second thing I saw when I clicked "To view your decision click here."

Ugh. Wonder what it is about us late march people. Monday can't arrive quickly enough...

Edit: I literally thought of studying for the new MCAT as well because I feel like a crazy person. >_<

I wish my application would just show up on the banner page. Do you think we are supposed to hear something on Monday?

I am guessing for the website to be updated late last night, some of the Drexel admissions is working over time. Poor them. They really wanted to get through all the applications! Monday will arrive sooner than you think. It's just waiting for the day to end is the hardest part. I feel this way all the time at work. Then, at the end of the day, you think "Ugh. I have to be back tomorrow".

You're not crazy. It's kinda early to be thinking of giving up since we did not receive a rejection letter yet so I am still having some hopes. I'm just working on plan B in case this doesn't work out. I registered for the Aug 22 MCAT date since I also work full time so studying time is limited for 2-3 hours a night. If I do get into this program, it'll be for Track I, so might as well get the new MCAT over with.

Reactions: 1 users
I wish my application would just show up on the banner page. Do you think we are supposed to hear something on Monday?

I think probably by next Friday. I heard from previous threads, the admissions meet every Thursday to review the applications.

I know I'll have the opportunity to bug them on Monday, lol. Also maybe something will change? It also doesn't say when my application payment was received, yet it says "Application Marked complete" on the front. So I kinda want to call them anyway and double check everything is fine.

Also, I didn't know there was a difference between the Banner page and the portal. I thought they were pretty synonymous. Do they have different links? How do you access the portal?

I know I'll have the opportunity to bug them on Monday, lol. Also maybe something will change? It also doesn't say when my application payment was received, yet it says "Application Marked complete" on the front. So I kinda want to call them anyway and double check everything is fine.

Also, I didn't know there was a difference between the Banner page and the portal. I thought they were pretty synonymous. Do they have different links? How do you access the portal?

This is the portal website: https://discover.drexel.edu/secure/login

I didn't know it existed until people kept saying portal and I finally googled drexel portal haha

I think Application Marked Complete means payment is also received. I read on the information page where it says, "We will not review your application until payment is received". It sounds weird to me for them to mark your application as complete without receiving the payment.

The Banner Page is the portal, I thought.

I didn't know it existed until people kept saying portal and I finally googled drexel portal haha

Wow. This is a whole new world for me. I never would have gotten an interview via portal cause I wasn't even checking the portal. I was checking the banner which I thought was also the portal. Thank you so much. Now to figure out how I get a PIN to login. YAY DISTRACTIONS!

I think Application Marked Complete means payment is also received. I read on the information page where it says, "We will not review your application until payment is received". It sounds weird to me for them to mark your application as complete without receiving the payment.

The Banner Page is the portal, I thought.

Me too! haha. There's a whole new side of information on there that neither of us know!

Yea that website was a huge relief. Glad I could help y'all! It's a different login than the banner page.

Yeah, you can also click 'forgot pin' and they send you an instant email
Tried that. Used the same email and I got: "Attention! We require more information to identify you. Please contact us so we can locate your information." How horrible haha.

Looks like I need to learn how to be patient.

Tried that. Used the same email and I got: "Attention! We require more information to identify you. Please contact us so we can locate your information." How horrible haha.

I got the same message! We're both impatient at this point. lol.

@kbr115, what did you use to log in?

I clicked forgot pin and they emailed me a username and password.

That message makes me want to call them on Monday, but I won't. Patience is virtue! AHH! I'm going to go crazy this entire upcoming week.

I clicked forgot pin and they emailed me a username and password.

Hmm, I guess I have to wait until the application processed is shown under the banner in order to log in to the portal.

Hmm, I guess I have to wait until the application processed is shown under the banner in order to log in to the portal.

Mine never showed up on the banner page though so maybe the website is just being weird today.

That message makes me want to call them on Monday, but I won't. Patience is virtue! AHH! I'm going to go crazy this entire upcoming week.

Yep. Yep. This is how I feel except I'm totally gonna bug them on Monday haha.

I wish I found out that the Banner page and portal were different so I could have bothered them earlier about my login/pin for the the portal. I'm glad I wasn't the only one, though. @kbr115 you helped out quite a few of us :)

@RealityDream I'm gonna go take my dog to the park to get my mind off of this. Go do something fun, too! We will be fine!

Yea that website was a huge relief. Glad I could help y'all! It's a different login than the banner page.
Thanks so much. I got the portal to work. I didn't know there was a different location.

I had to do the forgot password thing as well, that's how I got my login. Do that and see what comes up!

Did you use the same email address that your application file is under? I clicked the forgot password link and it emailed me my information right away just now.

Mine never showed up on the banner page though so maybe the website is just being weird today.

I'll try again on Monday. If not, I guess I can call them about the portal ID and Pin.
@toffeenut Me too! My dog seems pissed off at me though because I teased her yesterday. :(

I'm just glad I wasn't the only one. Hopefully this week brings good news to all of us!

Did you use the same email address that your application file is under? I clicked the forgot password link and it emailed me my information right away just now.

Ah Hah! It worked!
That's strange. I totally applied using my new e-mail address. How did it work with the old e-mail address that I never gave them. Thank you @longroad2here !!

@toffeenut When you return, try using all your e-mail addresses.

Ah Hah! It worked!
That's strange. I totally applied using my new e-mail address. How did it work with the old e-mail address that I never gave them. Thank you @longroad2here !!

@toffeenut When you return, try using all your e-mail addresses.

I tried them all, and the only one that doesn't say an error message says
"Attention! We require more information to identify you. Please contact us so we can locate your information."

aaaand that's the email that I used to apply... the one I received my application complete emails with and such. Doesn't help my anxiety at all because why would they require more information to identify me? o_o Well then. Glad it worked for you guys! Looks like I ACTUALLY have to learn how to be patient lol. Hope you guys get some good news soon!!!

Lol!! No problem!! Glad it worked!! Now the wait continues!!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you and everyone else who contributed!!!! My nerve calmed down to zero, thanks to this portal.