Drexel MPS/MBS Program 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TurningDreamsToReality

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
x

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I got accepted in this program, but I haven't accept it because I do not know much about this program. I want to know does it worth moving from Florida, or should I do a medical science master in Florida instead? Any information will be very helpful

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone ! I recently accepted the offer for the MSP-MBS program. However, I have no information about the program like how our schedules are and financial aid. Does anyone have any additional information? It kind of sucks because I need to know my financial aid package before I find a place to live.

Hi. I called the school because I am also freaking out trying to figure out living situation/financial aid. They said once they receive your deposit and fafsa information, they will send the official letter with the award amount. But be aware fafsa can take weeks before it is processed! The lady that I spoke to was really helpful and said that the loans usually cover tuition+cost of living, books, etc. It is $40,000/year for the program (tuition is 20,000 and cost of living is another $20,000). Orientation is Aug 6 and first day of class is August 10.

**EDIT we don't get a refund check until 2 weeks after the program starts. Also graduate housing is filled and there is a wait list. So we are pretty much on our own to look for housing. Apparently there is a roommate list that we will be emailed. And there is a website that we can use to look for apartments in the area. But anyways, if anyone is interested, I am looking for a roommate!!

If it is full I defintly interested in a room mate!!! please contact me we can start looking!

also did anyone get more info on the program? I am sending my money order tomorrow I just got accepted yesterday

Does anyone recall approx. how long it took to hear back after being complete?