drexel msp/ims

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crumbelievable

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody out there waiting to hear back from drexel about the msp/ims programs?

i applied in february and after emailing them several times about interviewing, i got an email on april 20 informing me that they will be in contact with me soon about interviewing.

from what i hear, they tend to be behind schedule, so i dont want to be annoying but im getting anxious . . .

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to the DPMS program late February and haven't heard from them since (except for a postcard saying my app was complete). I've been very patient this whole time...until today when I had a panic attack for some reason (maybe it was that large Americano). I've been calling them every 2 weeks for the past month & half and the response has been the same. They seriously need to start making decisions soon or I might be having these panic attacks more often!

Trust me...I know what you mean. Trust me I'm waiting...(patienty?) as well. Im sure there are tons of others in the same position you are in now. I keep picturing myself in Philly, but then force myself to stop bc I dont want to be dissapointed.