DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can't tithe, can't use any ability to help us, doesn't have a dragon... and hasn't even been here to vote or defend. So, how is keeping her helpful?
Numbers.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
A dragonrider who has lost his rider is often a broken, changed man. Once one has had that piece ripped from their soul, they are never the same... but that does not necessarily mean evil. And although Lytol wasn't the same after his dragon Larth was killed in a tragic accident, he survived, persisted, and slowly healed. As much as any man could.

Through the years he became a trusted, dependable advisor and Lord Warder, although perhaps slightly resistant to the changes happening throughout Pern. But what can you expect? In any case:

You have lynched @DVMDream - Lytol, who could cancel either a lynch or night actions once during the game.

It is now Night 8. Deadline is 6am PST/7am EST. Pretty please actions in tonight.

Roster:
Ruatha Hold

Filly Bay
ResoluteMike
Promethean
Abney
Devastating
Animal Midwife

Telgar Hold
WildZoo
guisantes
Mad Jack
Kam325
LetItSnow
Flim Flam Man

Deadland
Html - Piemur
MQ - N'ton, dragonrider
Jilary - Robinton
dyachei - Salth
SOV - T'ron, dragonrider
LotF - Fandarel
Sandy - Brekke
Hazelmoo - Sharra
STL - Zair
Gwen - T'kul, dragonrider
BBC - F'nor, dragonrider
kata - Canth
PBC - Lord Holder Fax
Lupes - Menolly
Vethed - Toric
DVMDream - Lytol

Reactions: 1 user
Can't say I'm all that surprised, but at least Promo can let it go now. If someone has any way at all of looking into FFM or LIS, that would be very helpful. I think one of them is most likely not village, though probably not both.

I suck.

Sorry for that. Not too sorry, since she'd probably have been trying to lynch me again tomorrow morning.

If I see morning.

For the second time in barely a week, the Holds were jarred awake by the sad keens of the dragons mourning the loss of their own. One rider knew immediately what had happened, and he rushed out of bed in a grief-stricken, dumb rage to where his friend once slept... but there was no comforting, warm body on his normal perch. A trail of blood that suddenly disappeared told the story; Mnementh had gone between for a last time.

Dead is @Mad Jack, Mnementh, who could PM with his partner.

But not all was lost. Though the healers seemed to be few and far these days, when the rest of the Hold had found Menolly's nearly dead body this morning, they rushed her to the sick ward and did their very best. Her gold fire lizard stood curled against her side the entire day, looking ferociously at those who approached, but allowing their care nonetheless.

Apparently their best was good enough, or perhaps the wound inflicted had not hit as true of a target as they had hoped. Though she still seemed grievously wounded and bedridden, the very next day Menolly was awake enough to soothe the tiny queen lizard and ask for her morning cup of klah.

Welcome back @Lupin21.

It is now Day 8. Deadline is 9PM CST/10PM EST.

Roster:
Ruatha Hold

Filly Bay
ResoluteMike
Promethean
Abney
Devastating
Animal Midwife
Lupin21

Telgar Hold
WildZoo
guisantes
Kam325
LetItSnow
Flim Flam Man

Deadland
Html - Piemur
MQ - N'ton, dragonrider
Jilary - Robinton
dyachei - Salth
SOV - T'ron, dragonrider
LotF - Fandarel
Sandy - Brekke
Hazelmoo - Sharra
STL - Zair
Gwen - T'kul, dragonrider
BBC - F'nor, dragonrider
kata - Canth
PBC - Lord Holder Fax
Vethed - Toric

DVMDream - Lytol
Mad Jack - Mnementh

Last edited:
I don't know who killed me, but offing me on a short cycle like that has put you on my **** list. Next game I'm going to wreck you like Princess Diana ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know who killed me, but offing me on a short cycle like that has put you on my **** list. Next game I'm going to wreck you like Princess Diana ;)
Shocked-gif5.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Can't say I'm all that surprised, but at least Promo can let it go now. If someone has any way at all of looking into FFM or LIS, that would be very helpful. I think one of them is most likely not village, though probably not both.

Well, Kam says FFM is village. And I know I'm village.

So that makes you .... wrong. Or Kam. Take your pick.

Nope, don't know about FFM, actually. Think you read something wrong. Either way,

Lynch WZ

Last edited:
I am going back to sleep before my sleep addled mind makes me say something even more ******ed. Ugh, I tried to tithe for Ruatha. I was in bed before I saw the message that the injured are allowed to.

I don't think Kam said that, and my thinking one of you was likely not village was based on your vote for him yesterday. Unless I am just completely missing something, which is possible.

I also could just be wrong. Happens a lot. Of course, Kam can be wrong too. Let's not forget that.

lynch FFM for now.

Did that keep you from receiving tithes as well?

I did not receive a tithe.

'course, my hold failed to tithe. I didn't, because I was trying to use one. The person who brought Lupes back didn't. RM didn't know he could, because of injuries. The mods made an announcement that injured folks could tithe, and he attemped to do so, about an hour after night closed.

Not sure why other folks didn't tithe. Can't wait to hear from Lupes, once catching up has happened.

Very curious who blocked me. Abney had complained of being whispered at one night. I got an annoying female voice that said something rude about me, and it distracted me from doing anything. Not sure if the femaleness of the voice was a clue, or part of an illusion

I don't think Kam said that, and my thinking one of you was likely not village was based on your vote for him yesterday. Unless I am just completely missing something, which is possible.

I also could just be wrong. Happens a lot. Of course, Kam can be wrong too. Let's not forget that.

lynch FFM for now.
I think I'm either misinterpreting, misremembering, or missing something here. Blah.

Not sure why other folks didn't tithe. Can't wait to hear from Lupes, once catching up has happened.

Very curious who blocked me. Abney had complained of being whispered at one night. I got an annoying female voice that said something rude about me, and it distracted me from doing anything. Not sure if the femaleness of the voice was a clue, or part of an illusion

Could be wrong but I had been assuming LIS was our annoying-distraction blocker. SOV was blocked N1, after all.

MJ's death has me doubled down on WZ for today.

A little WIFOMy but time to drink that wine and see who drops.

Could be wrong but I had been assuming LIS was our annoying-distraction blocker. SOV was blocked N1, after all.

This is why I'm guessing he's chaos (or at least our separate antagonistic party), too....since Gwen started as village, not sure whether we would have a second village blocker.

I thought the blocker started in Fort Hold, which is why I thought it was FFM. But then went back and read that dy said she was pretty sure it wasn't FFM, plus someone else, maybe lupin, had mentioned FFM's role being activated later, so he couldn't have blocked SOV d1. And then I realized Gwen was in Fort Hold, so that was probably the blocker dy was talking about :smack: So LIS makes sense, I can't think of anyone else it would be.
This is why I'm guessing he's chaos (or at least our separate antagonistic party), too....since Gwen started as village, not sure whether we would have a second village blocker.
On the other hand she was an auto-convert, even if dy hadn't died, or at least it seemed that way. So maybe? I'm not sure. Blocking seems a little...idk, under powered for chaos. Of course he was the one saying he was pretty sure the talkative blocker was village, and I don't know if anyone else said that, so it's entirely possible!

Well, can't fight the WIFOM. It's a powerful beast. For what it's worth, I didn't even know MJ was a dragon.
I find that a smidge hard to believe considering the thousand and one times he posted about dragon mechanics and tithes received in our hold. You've been so on top of everything else I don't know why you'd have missed that. :p

I find that a smidge hard to believe considering the thousand and one times he posted about dragon mechanics and tithes received in our hold. You've been so on top of everything else I don't know why you'd have missed that. :p
Haha. I don't know how I missed it either! Very obvious in retrospect. I thought he had some kind of mod question asking role, or could communicate with someone who did. I didn't put together that dragons receive tithes either. Thought maybe he was a rider. I mean, I was around when AM voted for him, if I knew he was a dragon I would have agreed with you when you said he was a bad lynch. As it was, I wasn't 100% sure myself and was thinking about whether or not PBC and VMH would be as dumb as I am and convert him.
Ask Lupin, I don't pay a lick of attention sometimes...didn't start my spreadsheet until last night, still had him as a blank spot :rofl:

Hi all. Can't believe that I am back. Sadly, I don't have much more to offer. I have holes in my sheet for guise, who was attacked N1 but protected. I do have the thought that if there are two different wolf packs or a chaos that can kill, it could have been a wolf attacking another wolf.

I don't have anyone in the ruatha hold high or I wouldn't be here. I don't know who WZ is but have her lower since she was bonked N4 and we had two kills. I also know nothing of FFM other than Promo was confused about the ability for a bit it appears.

Hi all. Can't believe that I am back. Sadly, I don't have much more to offer. I have holes in my sheet for guise, who was attacked N1 but protected. I do have the thought that if there are two different wolf packs or a chaos that can kill, it could have been a wolf attacking another wolf.

I don't have anyone in the ruatha hold high or I wouldn't be here. I don't know who WZ is but have her lower since she was bonked N4 and we had two kills. I also know nothing of FFM other than Promo was confused about the ability for a bit it appears.

I'm pretty sure I know enough about Guis's role to assume she didn't start as a wolf or chaos.

I'm pretty sure I know enough about Guis's role to assume she didn't start as a wolf or chaos.
That said, I don't know of anything precluding her from being a convert.

I thought the way that VMH addressed guis's suspicion of her was decidely not a wolf-wolf interaction - it made guis's argument look very, very thin, which would do no good for helping her get cred for being on the lynch. Just reading it, it didn't seem like how a wolf would respond to a bus from another wolf, but I could be interpreting it wrong.

Not to intrude on any subtlety, but can people confirm that Lupin's resurrection is legit? Just covering all bases before we charge ahead.

Back to the possibility of two wolf packs...I don't really see it. We've only had one unexplained two kill night.
The night was indeed dark and full of terrors, and thieves, and people with large rocks and blunt objects. Poor LotF spent a hard night at work, tinkering away. Someone finally reminded her that it was time to sleep. "How inefficient" she muttered under her breath, but she went to bed and fell into a deep sleep. The next morning, her body was found, smothered.

Dead is LotF - Fandarel, who could submit 3 items each night with random distribution of one of them.

Also, after selflessly tithing her own ability, Sandy was on her way to bed for a good night's rest. Her body was found in the halls, dead by fractured skull.

Dead is Sandstorm - Brekke, who could heal 1 person each night and resurrect 1 person in the game.
Sandy sounds like death by Gwen, with her rocks and such. Cross-referencing LotF's death with other deaths here in a moment.

Not to intrude on any subtlety, but can people confirm that Lupin's resurrection is legit? Just covering all bases before we charge ahead.

Back to the possibility of two wolf packs...I don't really see it. We've only had one unexplained two kill night.

Sandy sounds like death by Gwen, with her rocks and such. Cross-referencing LotF's death with other deaths here in a moment.
If there is a way to check on me, definitely. Here is my rez description:

Not all who appear dead are actually so. You don't feel quite up to your old antics however, and most of your fire lizards have gone feral in your absence. The only remaining one is Beauty, your loyal queen. You may continue trying to set up 24 hour PMs but you will function as though perpetually injured, and cannot be healed (you're practically a zombie).

hrm. I was looking at things and I have that it was a familiar face that killed me and I was surprised. It was also distinctly male, so that let's LIS out of it. We have one original and a convert left is the theory, correct?

hrm. I was looking at things and I have that it was a familiar face that killed me and I was surprised. It was also distinctly male, so that let's LIS out of it. We have one original and a convert left is the theory, correct?
One "third party" and one wolf convert. Most likely.

I decided yesterday to drive 6ish hours to visit with the bf tonight and tomorrow then drive back Monday morning because I love him and I'm crazy. And in true Abney fashion I didn't start to get things ready to go (cats, dogs, me etc) until now. So it'll be this evening when I check back in.

I'm pretty trusting of the people in Ruatha and am very trusting of at least 2 of them. So I'm wondering about LIS, FFM, and guis. I just don't know anything about them including many posts lol. I wasn't thinking WZ but Kam is getting in my head. Like I said, I'll check in after I'm done driving and check into the hotel etc