DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did someone spray some agenothree around here because this looks like a dead Thread

*laughs hysterically at her nerd joke*

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
tumblr_nllb2vCJqy1u8ntcpo1_400.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The victim of today's lynch was chosen almost before Thread had stopped falling. Time was allotted however, in case the Pernese wanted to discuss the information that was available and change their minds. But alas, they did not. And the victim himself wasn't even interested in pursuing other options, even knowing he was not one they were looking for. With resignation, he accepted his fate.

You have lynched RM - Sebell, a harper whose inspiring songs could double someone's ability for a night, but the following night gave them a posting restriction (villager).

It is now Night 11. Deadline is ASAP or 6AM CST whichever comes first.

Roster:
Ruatha Hold

Promethean
Abney
Devastating
WildZoo
Animal Midwife
Lupin21

Deadland
Html - Piemur
MQ - N'ton, dragonrider
Jilary - Robinton
dyachei - Salth
SOV - T'ron, dragonrider
LotF - Fandarel
Sandy - Brekke
Hazelmoo - Sharra
STL - Zair
Gwen - T'kul, dragonrider
BBC - F'nor, dragonrider
kata - Canth
PBC - Lord Holder Fax
Vethed - Toric

DVMDream - Lytol
Mad Jack - Mnementh
FFM - Lord Meron
Kam - F'lar, dragonrider
LIS - Mirrim, dragonrider
guis - Jaxom, dragonrider
FB - Ruth
RM - Sebell

Its getting mighty depopulated around these parts.

Tithed last night. Can't tithe tonight. Not sure it matters, since I won't be able to use any abilities that I receive while I'm injured.

Members don't see this ad :)
The dragons of Pern had been sore pressed to keep Thread out of the skies. With their dwindling numbers and missing tithes it was all but certain that injuries would be rampant as Thread made it's way down into the holds. Luckily, tonight no Thread would fall. Unluckily, the last dragon would fall victim to evil-doers. The most prominent Weyrwoman on Pern had spent her nights combing through records, trying to find answers to some of the burning questions of the day. She'd been moderately successful, and shared what she'd found through her brave dragon. She stayed just low enough under the radar to escape unwanted attention, that is until tonight. Squinting her eyes and trying to ignore her injuries, she had no chance of fighting off the blade that flashed through the air, stabbing her brutally.

Dead is Devastating - Lessa, Weyrwoman, rider of golden Ramoth, who each night could ask a question related to game mechanics, and find the answer in a riddle. (villager)

With a scream of anguish and heart-wrenching despair, great golden Ramoth, the largest dragon on Pern, launched herself into the sky and disappeared between.

Dead is Promethean - Ramoth, who could PM with Lessa. (villager)

Lynch deadline is tomorrow when everyone has finished voting and I or Trilt get a chance to write it up.

Roster:
Ruatha Hold

Abney
WildZoo
Animal Midwife
Lupin21

Deadland
Html - Piemur
MQ - N'ton, dragonrider
Jilary - Robinton
dyachei - Salth
SOV - T'ron, dragonrider
LotF - Fandarel
Sandy - Brekke
Hazelmoo - Sharra
STL - Zair
Gwen - T'kul, dragonrider
BBC - F'nor, dragonrider
kata - Canth
PBC - Lord Holder Fax
Vethed - Toric

DVMDream - Lytol
Mad Jack - Mnementh
FFM - Lord Meron
Kam - F'lar, dragonrider
LIS - Mirrim, dragonrider
guis - Jaxom, dragonrider
FB - Ruth
RM - Sebell

Deva - Lessa, dragonrider
Promo - Ramoth

Abs, Lupin. Please. I'm assuming you guys are the villagers because the game is still going. I don't know how to convince you. I have the feeling that if Kam had stood by me instead of losing her mind we would be in a better position right now. I think I've worked harder on this game than I have on any other game before, so it ending like this would be really upsetting.

The only thing I can think is that AM turned that lynch away from Abs because it would gain her some cred and it was more useful to her to get rid of LIS. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Of course if one of you is the wolf and some weird mechanics let that happen, well, good game, I tried.

AM is the only other possibility. I don't see a noob playing the way she has as a convert though.
Then it's you and Abs and something wonky happened. To which I say oh well.

Either way I can probably be mad at AM after the game. Either she's the wolf, or her vouch for Abs was not as 100% absolutely sure as she made it seem.

Ok so this is what I have.

I'm bonded with AM. I do NOT a her as the wolf. I brought Lupin back. So unless that is some crazy random mechanics she's not a wolf

It HAS to be you.

And you are being pretty convincing. If there were ANYONE else for you to point a finger at, I'd believe you.

Lynch WZ

Reactions: 1 user
Impossible for lupin to be the wolf without Abs, since there was a wolf to do the kill when lupin was dead. Perhaps Abs was the convert and she retained that ability from when she was a villager, but the mods didn't allow the rezzed person to come back a wolf because of balance. I could see that, but it seems unlikely. There is a chance that Abs and lupin are the wolves. and I think I know why the game would still be going on if they are. But I have a feeling the game would be over tonight anyway even if that were the case and we lynched one of them, nothing I can do about that. So I have to believe it's AM, only way the village really has a chance.

Glad you three have so much trust in each other. I don't think I'll even be at all pleased to say I told you so. I suppose the mods will end it whenever they can.

Life on Pern had taken many strange turns. So many that the heavens themselves couldn't keep track of them all sometimes.

It's time for a story. A story of a poor mistreated soul who just wanted everyone to realize how important and special she truly was. It seemed like things had finally started to go her way in life when she Impressed Prideth, but after the golden queen's death her mind broke. Kylara entered this game as CHAOS, and her goals were to convert Lord Meron to her cause by finding him, survive until endgame, and together to destroy all 10 of the dragonriders. Together they had the power to redirect actions, so once they found an assassin or killing wolf they could have used their power to take out the dragonrider targets of their choice.

In another camp, we found the disaffected but ambitious Lord Holders Fax and Toric, WOLVES. They also detested the dragonriders and their freeloading tendencies, though they welcomed the disaffected T'kul when he joined them (and would have welcomed T'ron if he hadn't perished before becoming disaffected). Toric in particular was good at making friends and convincing people to join his cause. Unfortunately, he was not so good at convincing dragons to do so, and his cause was nearly lost trying.

Their paths crossed when, in a last desperate attempt, Toric approached Kylara and seemingly convinced her to join the cause and take over Pern. She was delighted (and overwhelmed) at the prospect, because her chaotic mind realized the additional power this would bring her and enable her to complete her own goal of the destruction of the dragonriders.

When T'bor her weyrmate finally found her, she was too far gone to be healed and converted back into a villager, but their combined power of resurrecting someone successfully returned Menolly to the ranks of the living. She had an equal chance of coming back as any of her resurrector's affiliations, Wolf, Chaos, or Villager, and came back as a full fledged wolf out for blood. Together, Kylara and Menolly decimated the rest of the village ranks, with poor T'bor vouching for Kylara's essential goodness, sadly mistaken as he was. After the murder of the last dragon/rider pair last night, and the lynch today of poor F'lessan (who could evade one night attack and instead injure his attacker), the likely conclusion would be the final betrayal and murder of T'bor tonight, resulting in the death of all the villagers and all the dragonriders.

Both CHAOS and WOLVES have managed to, despite all odds, pull off a win.

Seriously though, one of the two original wolves was seered N1 and they happened to choose the same kill target as the protector N1, how does that happen?? Shout outs later tonight. Feel free to ask questions. Thanks for playing! I was not expecting a wolf or chaos win this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I feel like our wolf pack has been rolling in hilariously dumb luck all game. :lol:

GO WOLVES! :vamp: And, uh, go the chaos wolf that I accidentally made.

Great game everybody. I thought the villagers would win this one for sure and I can promise you that our co-winning had nothing to do with my abilities as a wolf at all lol, because I was not super great at that. Our converts really took it home here.

Also: wolf chat was an amazing place, I wish you all could have been there. :love:

Reactions: 1 users