DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You mean me. MJ was my dead dragon.
I meant that they should bring back MJ for the dragon being rezzed to work. I forgot he was the kill of the rez night though.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, all I know is that while I did play the game hard, was thoughtful and strategic, without dumb luck I would have lost

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You mean me. MJ was my dead dragon.
Yeah just like I didn't know MJ was a dragon I had no idea you were his rider...
Literally didn't know anyone's role in our group. I only knew you were the assassin because guis pointed out that you kind of had to be.

Yeah. Like, we had a mutual convo about who we were going to lynch but in the ruatha hold I had said that sandy was my first choice and a case was made against it and you read that and it made you think "yeah, I made a case against it"

Yep. That's exactly what I thought.

Just FYI on my seering of PBC n1 - I don't know the theme so I wasn't sure if fax was a bad guy. I told STL and asked the npc's but stl was too busy and the answer I got from the npc's wasn't any more helpful than the wiki. If I had lived, PBC would have been lynched much sooner.

Just FYI on my seering of PBC n1 - I don't know the theme so I wasn't sure if fax was a bad guy. I told STL and asked the npc's but stl was too busy and the answer I got from the npc's wasn't any more helpful than the wiki. If I had lived, PBC would have been lynched much sooner.
Ooo another thing to blame STL for

Funnily enough, @Mad Jack told me Day 2 that he suspected Fax was the main baddie, but I poo pood it as the main baddie because he was really just a part of the first book as a character. Still bad mind you, just not the main one. I had T'Kul, Kylarra, and T'ron as the main ones. So two converts and a chaos. Interesting indeed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Funnily enough, @Mad Jack told me Day 2 that he suspected Fax was the main baddie, but I poo pood it as the main baddie because he was really just a part of the first book as a character. Still bad mind you, just not the main one. I had T'Kul, Kylarra, and T'ron as the main ones. So two converts and a chaos. Interesting indeed.
The only thing I can think is that the originals in this game were consistently bad people, whereas the converts were bad after situational things happened to them (even though the magnitude of the things they did were different)?

The only thing I can think is that the originals in this game were consistently bad people, whereas the converts were bad after situational things happened to them (even though the magnitude of the things they did were different)?
Toric was a head scratcher as I didn't have him as a baddie until the end of the last book. He went a little power crazy and went a bit nutz with Jaxom and Sharra. But I could see me being Toric other than that. haha

I was thinking Kylara was chaos because her dragon died and she lost her mind?

Toric was a head scratcher as I didn't have him as a baddie until the end of the last book. He went a little power crazy and went a bit nutz with Jaxom and Sharra. But I could see me being Toric other than that. haha

Yeah, when I read his wiki he seemed somewhat understandable. Although the wiki did also say that he was often compared to Fax, so maybe he took it too far in the being a jerk department. But Toric seemed like a dude who tried really hard to get people together in his hold, got irritated when people thought living in the South was easy, and maybe was slightly bitter about failing to Impress a dragon when he was younger? Ambition isn't necessarily a bad thing, but being ruthless probably is.

Shout outs:
@Promethean - way to get involved with the theme and the game mechanics, share information, and all around enthusiasm and discussion (and willingness to tithe)
@Mad Jack - insisting on delivering his post restriction one line at a time, when I really just meant he had to post the entire song :p
@Lupin21 - acquiring a ridiculous amount of information via fire lizards, like, how?? also dedication to the theme <3
@Abney - seriously, cast you as chaos and then threw you into more chaos, you handled it great and managed to not slip up and post in the wrong window :p well done!
@guisantes & @Filly Bay - watching your dragon chat was highly entertaining, your strategizing and trying to figure out the theme and the mechanics made my heart grow three sizes
@LetItSnow - I seriously would've lynched you early game when you grumpily refused to tithe, and then saved you end game when the crazy lynch took you out. I almost cautioned you to not grump on thread post-death because I thought for sure your grumping would remind the villagers of what your strategy had been before you died (to lynch abs or lupes to see if they were clean or dirty) but then they never did.
@StartingoverVet - still feel so guilty over your role and your lynch. You were a good villager, and an honorary wolf. I would've rezzed you.
@Kam325 - seriously amazing calls with the assassinating - pretty sure you submitted to take out both VMH and Gwen (but one was canceled), impressive job
@morninqlory - holy protector luck N1! that never happens! nice job!
@vetmedhead & @PrincessButterCup - your wolf chat was highly entertaining, and guessing MQ for protector was impressive
@LadyOtheFarm - loved your items! wish we could've kept you around longer to see what else you could come up with :D

Last but not least:
@Trilt - best co-mod, taking over like a pro when I slacked off and coming up with a crazy tithing mechanic (that I made even crazier)
@Zensing - amazing riddle-maker! Honestly, couldn't have asked for better, was very impressed
@killerleaf - great NPC, thanks for letting me persuade you to help out :)

Reactions: 11 users
Shout outs:
@Promethean - way to get involved with the theme and the game mechanics, share information, and all around enthusiasm and discussion (and willingness to tithe)
@Mad Jack - insisting on delivering his post restriction one line at a time, when I really just meant he had to post the entire song :p
@Lupin21 - acquiring a ridiculous amount of information via fire lizards, like, how?? also dedication to the theme <3
@Abney - seriously, cast you as chaos and then threw you into more chaos, you handled it great and managed to not slip up and post in the wrong window :p well done!
@guisantes & @Filly Bay - watching your dragon chat was highly entertaining, your strategizing and trying to figure out the theme and the mechanics made my heart grow three sizes
@LetItSnow - I seriously would've lynched you early game when you grumpily refused to tithe, and then saved you end game when the crazy lynch took you out. I almost cautioned you to not grump on thread post-death because I thought for sure your grumping would remind the villagers of what your strategy had been before you died (to lynch abs or lupes to see if they were clean or dirty) but then they never did.
@StartingoverVet - still feel so guilty over your role and your lynch. You were a good villager, and an honorary wolf. I would've rezzed you.
@Kam325 - seriously amazing calls with the assassinating - pretty sure you submitted to take out both VMH and Gwen (but one was canceled), impressive job
@vetmedhead & @PrincessButterCup - your wolf chat was highly entertaining, and guessing MQ for protector was impressive
@LadyOtheFarm - loved your items! wish we could've kept you around longer to see what else you could come up with :D

Last but not least:
@Trilt - best co-mod, taking over like a pro when I slacked off and coming up with a crazy tithing mechanic (that I made even crazier)
@Zensing - amazing riddle-maker! Honestly, couldn't have asked for better, was very impressed
We both know that I was breathing into a paper bag more than once. I don't know if it's handling it well lol. But I was obsessive about which window I was in

Pfft.

@kcoughli - For tolerating me gchatting her excitedly with a tithing idea that was pretty much "WE SHOULD MAKE THEM TITHE THEIR ABILITIES" and turning that into something coherent and interesting. :p I'm pretty sure my original idea had people dying from Thread if tithes didn't happen, so everyone should be thankful she got a hold of it...

Reactions: 5 users
Shout outs:

Last but not least:

Thank you KC & Trilt! I had a lot of fun following this game and trying to guess along. :)

Thanks for the game! I had more items lined up... I wish the ones I made had stayed around longer or more obviously... Oh well, next time ;)

I totally called Lupin and Abney... Even though Lupin hadn't been converted yet... So I saw into the future?:shrug:

Oh, and Lupin and Abney that whole item bit before I died, if you care, was:

I made an item that would mark whoever interacted with the person holding it (probably, I wanted it to have a chance to mark the person holding it too, so people wouldn't just ignore it).

I think I was redirected (?) and the item got sent to Dy the night she was killed. I asked if the item died with Dy and got a non response.

I was hoping that meant that either the killer had it, or it had gone off and marked the killer. I searched for any sign of the color purple in the thread for 3 days afterwards.:unsure:

When I was killed, I was sure there was a wolf in the group (wrongish) and based on interplay between people it had to be Lupin and Abney, maybe LIS due to the no tithe, but it just made more sense as both Lupin and Abney. Abney made a mistake twice in the hold PM and each time Lupin piped in and either changed the subject or restated it so it was corrected... I figured for sure that you gus were already working together, I just couldn't figure out how that would make sense with balance and then when you guys asked about my item in the thread the next day, I totally second guessed...

Oh well, but now I know what to watch for:shifty:

I had a ton of fun whole it lasted! Thanks!

Thanks for the game! I had more items lined up... I wish the ones I made had stayed around longer or more obviously... Oh well, next time ;)

I totally called Lupin and Abney... Even though Lupin hadn't been converted yet... So I saw into the future?:shrug:

I made an item that would mark whoever interacted with the person holding it (probably, I wanted it to have a chance to mark the person holding it too, so people wouldn't just ignore it).

I think I was redirected (?) and the item got sent to Dy the night she was killed. I asked if the item died with Dy and got a non response.

I was hoping that meant that either the killer had it, or it had gone off and marked the killer. I searched for any sign of the color purple in the thread for 3 days afterwards.:unsure:

When I was killed, I was sure there was a wolf in the group (wrongish) and based on interplay between people it had to be Lupin and Abney, maybe LIS due to the no tithe, but it just made more sense as both Lupin and Abney. Abney made a mistake twice in the hold PM and each time Lupin piped in and either changed the subject or restated it so it was corrected... I figured for sure that you gus were already working together, I just couldn't figure out how that would make sense with balance and then when you guys asked about my item in the thread the next day, I totally second guessed...

1. You were redirected so that item was lost
2. What mistakes did I make?

Last edited:

haha! If you thought I was a wolf before I was rezzed, then no, you did not call it. And abney wasn't converted until after you and sandy died, so technically no one in southern was a wolf.

haha! If you thought I was a wolf before I was rezzed, then no, you did not call it. And abney wasn't converted until after you and sandy died, so technically no one in southern was a wolf.
I said that. I corrected saying I was seeing into the future. But I totally told Trilt after I died my suspicions. They weren't quite right at the time, but they were right in the end.
Maybe this is yet another thing that is just funny to me? Is joke. Laugh good. Shake head later.

Abney, I will look. They were both within 36 hours of my death. I wanna say less, but... I'll look.

I said that. I corrected saying I was seeing into the future. But I totally told Trilt after I died my suspicions. They weren't quite right at the time, but they were right in the end.
Maybe this is yet another thing that is just funny to me? Is joke. Laugh good. Shake head later.

Abney, I will look. They were both within 36 hours of my death. I wanna say less, but... I'll look.
You'll have to point it out to me. I'm pretty sure I wasn't converted at that point yet so my game plan was to play as a villager since taking out wolves didn't harm me, was potentially beneficial if they were dragonriders, and made me look good. So it's possible, but I think you're reaching lol

Southern Hold was shut down after your death, so not sure where you were thinking the hold PMs had mistakes.

Abney said:
Hey sorry! I'm not off yet. I read messages but not the thread.

I'm good with a tithe. I "think" I can do mine too even though it's not active yet. I have a requirement :confused:

I read "messages" as meaning that you were reading multiple sets of PMs, especially since you were just getting to our hold PM.
Then you brought up your willingnessto tithe, and I think in relation to what had been said on the main thread, it made that comment and the willingness to tithe an inactive ability sketchy, as in "I offer to tithe what probably won't work and definitely won't give info on me." But again, I think that was most sketchy since you claimed to have just read the thread before posting it.

Then Lupin seemingly ignores the comment and changes the subject. It might have been nothing, (and obviously *now* was nothing on her part) but it made me wonder why she wouldn't ask more unless she knew more.

Then I found out her communication ability and decided that must be it, except it happened at least once more, but that one really muse have been a timing thing, because reading back through, I don't see it. Or maybe it was on this main thread, but it was another thing where you said something at just the right timing to make me wonder if you knew something more and we're trying to fake knowing less, and then Lupin jumped in and changed the subject. I wasn't sure if she didn't see it, or if you both were wolves or something and she was covering for you, but I thought something was there.

Yes, the whole thing us a reach, but it was early game and that is what went through my head and I said something to someone and while I was pretty darn wrong with why I came up with those names, it is funny to me that they end up as the 2 names in about the right roles to fit my crazy, early game theory at the end of the game. See the funny?

Abney said:
Hey sorry! I'm not off yet. I read messages but not the thread.

I'm good with a tithe. I "think" I can do mine too even though it's not active yet. I have a requirement :confused:

I read "messages" as meaning that you were reading multiple sets of PMs, especially since you were just getting to our hold PM.
Then you brought up your willingnessto tithe, and I think in relation to what had been said on the main thread, it made that comment and the willingness to tithe an inactive ability sketchy, as in "I offer to tithe what probably won't work and definitely won't give info on me." But again, I think that was most sketchy since you claimed to have just read the thread before posting it.

Then Lupin seemingly ignores the comment and changes the subject. It might have been nothing, (and obviously *now* was nothing on her part) but it made me wonder why she wouldn't ask more unless she knew more.

Then I found out her communication ability and decided that must be it, except it happened at least once more, but that one really muse have been a timing thing, because reading back through, I don't see it. Or maybe it was on this main thread, but it was another thing where you said something at just the right timing to make me wonder if you knew something more and we're trying to fake knowing less, and then Lupin jumped in and changed the subject. I wasn't sure if she didn't see it, or if you both were wolves or something and she was covering for you, but I thought something was there.

Yes, the whole thing us a reach, but it was early game and that is what went through my head and I said something to someone and while I was pretty darn wrong with why I came up with those names, it is funny to me that they end up as the 2 names in about the right roles to fit my crazy, early game theory at the end of the game. See the funny?
Lol yup. Reaching. Those weren't mistakes. I read the hold "messages". As in you guys had posted more than once in there. And I was willing to tithe but didn't have anything to tithe so I wasn't sure it'd be affective.
You saying I made mistakes that you'd "caught" me in is incorrect

Lol yup. Reaching. Those weren't mistakes. I read the hold "messages". As in you guys had posted more than once in there. And I was willing to tithe but didn't have anything to tithe so I wasn't sure it'd be affective.
You saying I made mistakes that you'd "caught" me in is incorrect
Fair, just that's how I read them.

I swear, I have always sucked at speaking over the phone because I read body language as my main form of communication, but WW is really proving to me my lacking in expressing intention. People think I'm mad when I am just trying to clarify things and read all sorts of emotions into many of my posts that I just don't intend. I really don't seem to get humor across well.

Which is sad because I think I'm funny. I feel like Sheldon on here very frequently.

I swear, I have always sucked at speaking over the phone because I read body language as my main form of communication, but WW is really proving to me my lacking in expressing intention. People think I'm mad when I am just trying to clarify things and read all sorts of emotions into many of my posts that I just don't intend. I really don't seem to get humor across well.

Which is sad because I think I'm funny. I feel like Sheldon on here very frequently.
This is why I never have important conversations via text. It's too easy to misconstrue tone

Use more emoticons! :laugh: :rofl: :lol: :roflcopter:

Reactions: 6 users