The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:laugh: I was drunk when I posted that! :p

The night had drag queens, a smoking hot guy who wound up in nothing but suspenders, mutual body shots with said boy, lots of booze, lots of dancing, a lap dance from a very good looking (probably gay) guy who really had some...exciting....moves, pizza at 2 am, and lots of collected phone numbers.

Members don't see this ad :)

The night had drag queens, a smoking hot guy who wound up in nothing but suspenders, mutual body shots with said boy, lots of booze, lots of dancing, a lap dance from a very good looking (probably gay) guy who really had some...exciting....moves, pizza at 2 am, and lots of collected phone numbers.

So, I'm coming to party with you, sometime! :thumbup:

USU is lucky to have you Abs !! :laugh: :thumbup:

Done more drinking this week than i have all month. And its been mostly at home....

Brewers by the Bay beer festival in my town today! There were booths for 30 different NW breweries and over 60 beers. I started off with 5 drink tickets (4oz glasses) and ended up with 9 drinks! ;)

Point of the story: I love beer festivals

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you freak out if I told you I think I already know it!?!;)

I believe we share a landlord...

It is entirely possible. I know she has other vet students, and I've given her permission to let random vet students call me/drop by/drive by haha I know she has one from "out west" that recently signed a lease.... I assumed she meant west coast but maybe that was just western OK!

All that really means is that you have no excuse for not sharing the lobstah wealth :laugh:

It is entirely possible. I know she has other vet students, and I've given her permission to let random vet students call me/drop by/drive by haha I know she has one from "out west" that recently signed a lease.... I assumed she meant west coast but maybe that was just western OK!

All that really means is that you have no excuse for not sharing the lobstah wealth :laugh:

I'm originally from the TX/OK panhandle, but spent the last 10 years in LA, so out west meets both requirements.

I will def share the lobstah!!!! Here's number one that went down the hatch and seeing as this is the drunk thread, I will say that I am officially Shipwrecked.

2f45fc23-49c6-4714-bed0-af5e1a1edf5c_zps8e763711.jpg
[/URL][/img]

I'm originally from the TX/OK panhandle, but spent the last 10 years in LA, so out west meets both requirements.

I will def share the lobstah!!!! Here's number one that went down the hatch and seeing as this is the drunk thread, I will say that I am officially Shipwrecked.

Hmmm, functionally typing and posting pics, can't be that drunk ;)

Also, the food looks delicious

My team and I sat around after work and drank a few beers last night in honor of my last day. Man I am going to miss some of my coworkers. Some not so much...

I may be posting on here tonight :naughty:

2 wine bottles down... Feeling pretty gooood :D

Bud light and football makes for the happiest I've been in months :D

Ohcrap I'm drunk... and I cooked dinner... hubby and I picked up a 12 pack and now I've polished off the wine...

Hard cider (I'm a quarter of the way through this 40 and already tipsy...uhoh) and shark week on demand! This is how I celebrate having just finished HALF of my finals. I'm not sure why, but this quarter has sucked. A lot. Maybe it's having two jobs on top of full time accelerated summer classes.

2f45fc23-49c6-4714-bed0-af5e1a1edf5c_zps8e763711.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Are those French fries under the corn? Such an interesting combination. Ha!

I'm a little disappointed that I don't see any of my fellow AVCers posting here tonight! :p

Dun look at me, I didn't go last night. Hope you're not feeling too bad this morning, BD! :)

Other than being exhausted from not going to bed until 4am, and sore from wearing my crappy zero-padding engineer boots walking all over town last night, I am fine. Those drinks were really watered down. :rolleyes:

I am winning all the wins!!!! Meowwwwwww