The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:laugh: :rofl:

Amazing. If you aren't in class tomorrow I will know why lol

I will not be in class tomorrow morning! I still haven't been to wed morning classes... No point in starting tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will not be in class tomorrow morning! I still haven't been to wed morning classes... No point in starting tomorrow.

Bahahaha that's amazing! Do you just tegrity everything or just study the power points?

.... I may seriously think about doing this lol

Since I survived my first chem test last night (have to wait til next week for grades.. bastards!!!!) I am taking tonight off and enjoying my Jack-O Shandy!

Cleaned my whole house instead of studying. And now I get to drink as a reward!

I will be here tomorrow night. Washing away the overwhelming 'already behind after the first week' feeling is needed.

Still need to pick the poison though....go out and get some wine to keep it classy or hit it harder with my stock of tequila....hmmmmm.

I will be here tomorrow night. Washing away the overwhelming 'already behind after the first week' feeling is needed.

Still need to pick the poison though....go out and get some wine to keep it classy or hit it harder with my stock of tequila....hmmmmm.

Both???

Cracked open the first beer to enjoy while the roomies finish getting ready (psh, you women take forever ;)). Then off to celebrate roomie's birthday, don't wait up sobriety.

F this **** (physio), f that **** (muscle insertions), f that **** in particular (micro). That is all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty sure vet school drives me to drink.

Why hello pre-vet drunk thread. I feel at home here at the moment.

Jack is bad....but good! Like chocolate.

Tonight I bought a fifth of whiskey and some scotch ale. Then I went home, laid out a complete set of clothes for class tomorrow morning as well as a large glass for water. Everything I need to bring to school is in my car. Alcohol consumption for the type A personality 101. I'd say that I am a very productive and well prepared drunk.

It's all about the sour puss tonight. Seems like good company for studying phys.

Jack O-Shandy = my beer soulmate.

Is it bad that one of the big reasons I'm annoyed about being sick this weekend is because I knew I needed to pass on going out drinking :laugh:

ditto.. it's such a shame since this is my first weekend off all semester

Is it bad that one of the big reasons I'm annoyed about being sick this weekend is because I knew I needed to pass on going out drinking :laugh:

Wish I had really done that last year. I had a crazy fever from a URI and went out after our anatomy midterm. Good and poor life choice all at the same time.

Root beer and vanilla vodka. You won't regret it. (Okay, maybe you will...)

Preemptive post before I'm inevitably nonfunctional. I'm going to crush this bottle of absolut at the bonfire and then we hittin up the bars. Viva la no test week!

Sent off my 24th year last night with a bottle of red. Tonight I'm welcoming 25 with a crap ton of beer at the bar :D

Sent off my 24th year last night with a bottle of red. Tonight I'm welcoming 25 with a crap ton of beer at the bar :D

Hey! Happy birthday! I went a tad heavy on the moscato last night... :)

Is it okay that a guy at the bar tonight called me "super hot" and I kinda liked it? Cause that happened.

Is it okay that a guy at the bar tonight called me "super hot" and I kinda liked it? Cause that happened.

Embrace it!!

Hello 25 I've welcomed you with a pretty daunting hangover. I had 7 beers and 4 tequila shots ... Hmm. Couch is my friend

A good friend from college is in town! Predrinking with my flatmate and we got wowchers (British groupon) for six free drinks each at this place, so I fear this is going to end badly/excellently depending on how you view it! :)

Embrace it!!

Hello 25 I've welcomed you with a pretty daunting hangover. I had 7 beers and 4 tequila shots ... Hmm. Couch is my friend

That's how I feel today. Went out last night to a dueling piano bar to support a club and celebrate my bf's bday (which is today). Matched him beer for beer and am still feeling it now. I really need to stop doing that.

That's how I feel today. Went out last night to a dueling piano bar to support a club and celebrate my bf's bday (which is today). Matched him beer for beer and am still feeling it now. I really need to stop doing that.

Yah I'm looking forward to that moment I can go back to sleep haha. Dueling piano bar sounds fun! I'll have to go to one sometime.

Yah I'm looking forward to that moment I can go back to sleep haha. Dueling piano bar sounds fun! I'll have to go to one sometime.

I really should go to bed since I have to leave by 5:30 AM to head out to New Bolton Center for a shift...really don't want to go. And dueling piano bars are a blast. Definitely go to one sometime.

yes. just hot home and now watching resident evil.
I'm gonna have a rough morning tomorrow

The plan was to be in a state of inebriation tonight.....but given the **** week with next to no sleep, I am opting for bed.

I think this means I'm getting old...

I'm really glad I was too drunk to find this thread last night....

I AM HAMMERED AND WE WON THE FRICKING WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunch of my friends and I out at the bars tonight in our costumes! We all decided to go back to my place and they *just* left. (it's 6 am!) I'm drunk and I know it!

tumblr_lxdybmePmB1qak25so1_500.gif

Oh boy. Definitely drank all the drinks last night. Not that I didn't deserve to celebrate surviving this week, but I should have had one less drink.

We had our monthly date night on Sunday... I chose the movie and suggested drinks before hand. Then I fell asleep/passed out 15 mins into the dang movie!

PSA: Do NOT drink excessively before a 3D movie. Just don't.