Dubai health authority dental exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Su0606

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone , I'm new to this forum so forgive me if this isn't the correct place for posting this. I plan to write the DHA exam for dentists in a months time. I would really appreciate if those that have written and passed this exam could share some useful tips.
Thank you in advance !

Members don't see this ad.

Hi want to start preparing for DHA prometric exam for Oral and Maxillofacial surgery...pls recommend the books for preparation or study material for the same.

Hi everyone , I'm new to this forum so forgive me if this isn't the correct place for posting this. I plan to write the DHA exam for dentists in a months time. I would really appreciate if those that have written and passed this exam could share some useful tips.
Thank you in advance !

Hello Su0606,
Did you pass the DHA dental exam? If so could you please kindly give me a few tips on revision questions? I did not pass my first attempt and have been told the exam has become harder!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you in advance !

Hello,
Have you given the DHA exam? if yes could you please provide me some help? i am planning to take up DHA exam as well.
please help

If you are dentist... Then you will need 2 years of work experience after vocational training of 1 year to give exam... If you have graduated from UK , US, Canada, Australia Dental schools, you can go straight to DHA website and begin the registration process. If you completed your graduation from a school in a country other than the aforementioned, then you must attend the DHA exam.

Source and Further details: Dental Exam Preparatory Platform

Good luck guys!