Duke HPAC password

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surfdevl02

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the Duke HPAC password to access the listing of duke alums at various medical schools? I graduated last year but somehow deleted dean singer's email a while back with the info. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

id: hpac
pwd: hpacpass

where's the link to search?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does that listing include current students entering this Fall? Also, I can't find how to get to that site either, Surfdevl02 where is it?

DBD02

I'm having reservations about posting the website and password on a public forum. I don't think Dean Singer intended it to be seen by premeds across the country. Otherwise, why would there be a password?

Vikvaz, PM me your email address and I'll forward Dean Singer's initial email from January this year.

Peace out fellow Dukies!

hey dukebludevl02, i just went to google and put in "hpac duke" and it was the first entry on there....then click in testing/announcements ( i think) and it's at the bottom of the page...IM me if you're having problems finding it.

wow there are a lot of us.

Yep there are... ;)

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Devils! :clap: :clap: -:clap: :clap: :clap:

does anyone know the new password and ID for the duke hpac "Where are duke students now?"

bump....
I dont know why Dean Singer changed it, but does anyone know it?

I think you guys should probably email Dr. Singer herself instead of posting that kind of information on a public messageboard.

If Dr. Singer wanted everyone to have access to that information, she wouldnt' have taken the time to password protect it.