Duquesne University 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kimmyrph

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else applying for Duquesne this year? :)

I'm applying for transferring to PharmD program and got an e-mail for a group interview on February 11.

I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat and can tell me about their group interview. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone else applying for Duquesne this year? :)

I'm applying for transferring to PharmD program and got an e-mail for a group interview on February 11.

I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat and can tell me about their group interview. :confused:

How was the interview? I have one on March 10th.

I interviewed yesterday and it went really well. I hope we hear back soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
How was the interview? I have one on March 10th.

i thought the interview was ok...we took a personal analysis test then we had a group interview that was recorded in the a room which was kind of weird.

good luck on your interview on March!

I have an interview at Duquesne this weekend for the weekend program. Does anyone have any insight on the interview? I have had a one on one interview at Lecom FL, and a group interview at Lecom Erie. Any insight would be appreciated.

I have an interview at Duquesne this weekend for the weekend program. Does anyone have any insight on the interview? I have had a one on one interview at Lecom FL, and a group interview at Lecom Erie. Any insight would be appreciated.

Hope the interview went well! Duquesne is not as extensive interview wise compared to other schools.

Hey, I'm currently a student in the weekend program. Last year, someone helped me out with some information about the area because I moved from Texas, so now I thought I'd come back and answer any questions anyone might have since this is the first accredited weekend program in the nation. I don't know if you guys got your calendars yet, but you'll be having one class at a time, and each weekend counts as 1 credit hour. So for the first few weeks, you'll be taking pharmacy management or something, which is pretty much just an intro course. Then the next few weeks will be Anatomy/Physiology, etc. The smaller class size helps because everyone can ask questions and it wouldn't take up all of the class-time. For the first year, you won't stay in class for the entire 8AM-6PM. Most days, we started at 9AM and had lectures until 3PM or something, but I hear that's gonna change in the second year of classes. I don't want to write too much for now since there doesn't seem to be a lot of people checking this forum compared to my class year. So ask me anything, and I'll check every other day or so.