Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'd love to, but next week is going to be absolutely nuts for me. I'd basically only be able to check in late evenings :(
Up to you. figured I would invite you just in case.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The people you think are doing awesome are probably struggling in other classes and just keep it hidden.
Many of the people in our class that tended to show off (and are constantly involved in student activities and sucking up to professors) were the ones that bombed their exams last block. I mean full-on take the whole exam over again remediation. The neurotic ones that always thought they were not good enough and they'd fail were the ones that were way more likely to do well.

Many of the people in our class that tended to show off (and are constantly involved in student activities and sucking up to professors) were the ones that bombed their exams last block. I mean full-on take the whole exam over again remediation. The neurotic ones that always thought they were not good enough and they'd fail were the ones that were way more likely to do well.
I certainly hope this is true, especially come step 1 time

There are few things I hate more than "I'm going to fail! I don't know any of this! Omg I'm so screwed!!!!"

Next day...

"What did you get? I got 97%"

I have an almost insurmountable urge to throw something at them each and every time.

Reactions: 2 users
There's a term for this, and I forget what it is, but the basic idea is that there is a threshold where confidence begins to have an inverse relationship with ability/performance. Severe overconfidence tends to lead to bad results. Of course, so does severe underconfidence. There's a happy medium in there somewhere.

There are few things I hate more than "I'm going to fail! I don't know any of this! Omg I'm so screwed!!!!"

Next day...

"What did you get? I got 97%"

I have an almost insurmountable urge to throw something at them each and every time.
Sadly this is me, though I rarely verbalize it to other people or tell them what the results were. I have a tendency to be too confident about things, so I have to talk myself into thinking that I won't do well, so that I'll put the effort in that will help me do well.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll bite. Can someone sign me up please?

Thanks WZ!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just had to break the standard 16; sorry.

1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. Conflagration

1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM

I've been telling myself I won't play these any more. At least if it is a basic one, it shouldn't be that time consuming.

1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen

That's fine, that means we're guaranteed to stay in the game for that many lynches/night cycles
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
I actually never played BBS, but played nearly every other game in the series. Love it!
I own nearly every title. Except the remakes. And I just got a ps4 in anticipation of kh3

If you're not totally caught up on the story I know a very helpful youtube video.

If you're not totally caught up on the story I know a very helpful youtube video.
I believe I've watched the one you're talking about, the one that's like 30 minutes with that Irish guy? I am familiar with what happens in BBS but it's not the same as playing through the whole game. Definitely no feels involved.

I believe I've watched the one you're talking about, the one that's like 30 minutes with that Irish guy? I am familiar with what happens in BBS but it's not the same as playing through the whole game. Definitely no feels involved.
Definitely not. Though I've watched the BBS movie and I still had plenty of feels leftover.

Sad. Those are some of the best vids imo.
Fair enough. Though if you haven't watched RWBY I'd suggest you do it right meow. Like, now now.

I've only seen the first episode, and I've been meaning to get more into it. Sigh.... one day there will be time
MAKE TIME. You sincerely won't regret it. Plus, @Ashgirl and I are concocting a RWBY WW sometime in the near to more distant future.

@Ashgirl still exists? I thought she got eaten up by the vet school monster...
Hey now! I still exist :p

...it's just the vet school monster won't allow for the WW world at the moment. :sorry: (though along the way I will hopefully be able to think of some ideas for a game with Gwen to be played during a break).

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry @dyachei but I am going to have to sit this one out. Like WTF I would only be able to check in late evenings.

1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert