Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Damnit. I didn't really think allieh was a wolf but didn't have any particular reason why except for voting. We'll try again tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
Things I wanted to say today but couldn't because rhyming is hard:
I realized a little late that orca could have put together the description from what html said on the thread. Mixed up what html had said in PMs with what she had said here. That's my bad, realized it when STL posted about it but I didn't have time to make up more rhymes.

On the other hand, maybe I'm just missing whatever feels everyone else is getting, but I really don't understand the orca suspicions anyway (which is why I didn't switch my vote). She said before the game started that she would be busy until after Tuesday. And the bandwagon formed on her really fast. If someone could like...explain to me the reasoning behind their suspicions, that would be cool.

Reactions: 1 user
When the wolves take out the whole class
giphy.gif

If the wolves have a seer, I bet they've seered a vet student or tech by now, so that they could believably role reveal as vet students or tech students. So I'm not sure that means much anymore.
Didn't some old timer have a rule about always lynching someone who votes to lynch themselves?
I think that was LIS's rule. I still believe MJ is a villager. No solid info, just feels.

That's pretty damn close to what I got as an anesthesia tech. It was basically just "you are an anesthesia tech." No fluff at all. Wouldn't surprise me if vet students were the same.
Hi. I'm a vet student. I think I know what the role PM says. :p But what she posted is slightly different than what I got.

Major feels for Gwen and VetAsh. Nothing solid except for sketch posting. VetAsh moreso than Gwen.

Hi. I'm a vet student. I think I know what the role PM says. :p But what she posted is slightly different than what I got.
Honestly, at this point I feel like that's enough of a reason to lynch her. Even if it was just a mistake it's better than anything else we've got right now :shrug:

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, at this point I feel like that's enough of a reason to lynch her. Even if it was just a mistake it's better than anything else we've got right now :shrug:
I agree. If the rest of the vet students wouldn't mind avoiding posting their exact role until gwen answers, then we can know for sure. But yeah I'm probably going to vote for gwen either way.

Reactions: 2 users
I could join the Gwen vote.

Sorry I missed the lynch vote today. I wasn't blocked, I just had a really busy day at work. I think I'll at least be able to post at lunch tomorrow.

Honestly I'm not even sure we can believe that now, because it takes all of 2 seconds to figure out that's what Willow was referring to.
Yeah, I was a little too clear about what I meant. Oops.

It's alright. It's getting to the point where saying "I'm an anesthesia tech" or "I'm a vet student" is pretty much the same as saying "I'm a villager" anyway.
"I'm a villager" isn't a good defense?!

Reactions: 1 users
Lol next time I have to defend myself I'm gonna be like "Guys! I'm a wolf! I swear!!" :laugh:
Been there, done that. "I'm an assassin, but I'll only kill if it'll help the wolves, I swear!" :smack:

Been there, done that. "I'm an assassin, but I'll only kill if it'll help the wolves, I swear!" :smack:
I just went back and looked at that game and had to laugh because
1) Nobody pointed out the error in your post. Nobody.
2) There was a whole page of that thread where I didn't post anything! Those were the days...

Favorite game that I didn't play :D
Favorite game that I did play. A wolf in that game. I think I see a trend :p.

So guys, when I inevitably get lynched during a day cycle, I feel that enough people know my current role that I can safely make this joking defense and not get lynched over it.

"Hey guys. So ummm I am a wolf assassin, who seers as a wolf in both alliance and name, I have the ability to kill, oh and I can't be lynched. It's because I am an alpha villager or something like that. I know that the tracker saw me brutally murdering the seer last night, but that's just because the results got falsified. And I am just seering as a wolf b/c dyachei is messing with you guys. But Honestly, I swear I am a villager, I am definitely not a wolf, I promise."

Favorite game that I did play. A wolf in that game. I think I see a trend :p.

So guys, when I inevitably get lynched during a day cycle, I feel that enough people know my current role that I can safely make this joking defense and not get lynched over it.

"Hey guys. So ummm I am a wolf assassin, who seers as a wolf in both alliance and name, I have the ability to kill, oh and I can't be lynched. It's because I am an alpha villager or something like that. I know that the tracker saw me brutally murdering the seer last night, but that's just because the results got falsified. And I am just seering as a wolf b/c dyachei is messing with you guys. But Honestly, I swear I am a villager, I am definitely not a wolf, I promise."
Now I know how to tell if STL is a wolf! I'll just ask how much he's enjoying the game! :prof:

tumblr_mx3r72ouy81sm30sso1_400.gif

Amazing how that defense never works for me, even though it's true damn near every time.
You just don't know how to sell it right! Distract everyone by complaining about how noob mods are ruining the game ;)

It's so quiet. It's really weird. Also, mod-abandoned or am I just in the wrong time zone?

upload_2014-10-30_12-52-34.jpeg

This cat was reading the thread. Now he is lonely and sad. This could have been prevented dy.

You wake up to find STL lying in the middle of the lab with a needle by his side, smiling. he does not awaken when kicked.

Dead is STL, the student with isoflurane.

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - student w/ ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - vet student
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx - student w/ isoflurane
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady - vfib

10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607 - anesthesia tech

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave - Anesthesia tech
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

16 players remain. Lynch deadline at 10 pm EDT

That poor, incredibly strange individual.