Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That poor, incredibly strange individual.
I hope you realize that just bc I am dead does not take away my ability to read :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
That poor, incredibly strange individual.
You leave Clueless Castiel alone!
tumblr_inline_n2tlrkscrP1qgp297.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I forget, why did we want to lynch Cyndia?

Lynch Tally

Gwen -
SOV
Rojo - Rog
Cyndia - WZ, BI

I'm going to try and take care of this migraine. I would appreciate any help with tallying.
Aye aye captain!!
Hope you feel better :)

I forget, why did we want to lynch Cyndia?
For me it was a combination of process of elimination and general suspicions. Cyndia and Gwen are my main candidates right now, I could go either way. Cyndia did vote to elect tp for teacher's pet. I almost think the wolves were trying to get tp elected, perhaps because she was unseerable or something that we don't know about (keep in mind OG voted for her too, and she didn't shy away from the election). This of course doesn't apply to everyone who voted for her, but I do think there may have been another wolf in that group. Cyndia also conveniently missed both the tp and OG lynches. Having just been in a game where she was a villager (for once!), to me at least it seems like she is off from her villager play.

For me it was a combination of process of elimination and general suspicions. Cyndia and Gwen are my main candidates right now, I could go either way. Cyndia did vote to elect tp for teacher's pet. I almost think the wolves were trying to get tp elected, perhaps because she was unseerable or something that we don't know about (keep in mind OG voted for her too, and she didn't shy away from the election). This of course doesn't apply to everyone who voted for her, but I do think there may have been another wolf in that group. Cyndia also conveniently missed both the tp and OG lynches. Having just been in a game where she was a villager (for once!), to me at least it seems like she is off from her villager play.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, you voted for tp too. I'm really not sure how much we can take away from that teacher's pet vote. MJ started the vote for TP and OG seconded almost immediately after. So either MJ is also a wolf, which is possible but I'm doubting at the moment, or OG was just keeping up appearances of voting for his friend. Given how long it took TP to vote for herself, I'm betting on the latter. She probably didn't want to be teacher's pet but voted for herself once she saw she wouldn't win.

To be fair, you voted for tp too. I'm really not sure how much we can take away from that teacher's pet vote. MJ started the vote for TP and OG seconded almost immediately after. So either MJ is also a wolf, which is possible but I'm doubting at the moment, or OG was just keeping up appearances of voting for his friend. Given how long it took TP to vote for herself, I'm betting on the latter. She probably didn't want to be teacher's pet but voted for herself once she saw she wouldn't win.
Nope, I voted for DVM. I didn't say it was solid evidence on its own. Just that on top of other suspicions I could see it making sense. I specifically said it doesn't apply to everyone who voted for her, just that I think there might be another wolf in the group that did.

Aye aye captain!!
Hope you feel better :)

For me it was a combination of process of elimination and general suspicions. Cyndia and Gwen are my main candidates right now, I could go either way. Cyndia did vote to elect tp for teacher's pet. I almost think the wolves were trying to get tp elected, perhaps because she was unseerable or something that we don't know about (keep in mind OG voted for her too, and she didn't shy away from the election). This of course doesn't apply to everyone who voted for her, but I do think there may have been another wolf in that group. Cyndia also conveniently missed both the tp and OG lynches. Having just been in a game where she was a villager (for once!), to me at least it seems like she is off from her villager play.

Just to explain myself, I voted tp because she and dvmd were both far in the lead, and I was still a little annoyed dvmd completely schooled me as a wolf last game. As for the lynches, I missed the first because dyachei turned around a night and day cycle in what would have been a night cycle, and I was studying for a final and hadn't checked in. Missing the last lynch was my fault, I meant to check in but simply lost track of time while I was studying at a friends.

Anyways, I do owe you guys an apology for playing crappily, vet school has been hectic the last week and it sadly takes priority. No more exams for 10 whole days now though! So I promise I'll do a read through tonight to catch up and try to be more active.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Tally

Gwen -
SOV, WZ, MJ
Rojo - Rog
Cyndia - BI
VetAsh - Rojo

I thought ffm said Gwen wasn't a good idea to lynch?

##lynch vetash##

Others were suspicious of her, and I don't know about her
He said he wasn't suspicious of her. Didn't seem as strong as "do not lynch"
I looked back and vetash was the turning point vote in the tp lynch. She switched from Zen to tp, breaking the tie and putting tp in the lead. I'm still kind of suspicious of her but that made me hesitate.

I looked back and vetash was the turning point vote in the tp lynch. She switched from Zen to tp, breaking the tie and putting tp in the lead. I'm still kind of suspicious of her but that made me hesitate.

Agreed for now. ###lynch Gwen#### I guess because she's one of those who I know the least about. I'm getting on a plane then probably won't be around the rest of the night FYI but I'll try to check in in case anything changes!

I'm very willing to switch over to Gwen. I'll be stalking the thread, like always lol

This would make me lead more towards Gwen as well, but since we had the night of no deaths (still not sure if that was a conversion or failed kill unless I missed something on the thread), I'm not sure voting patterns hold as much strength.

lynch Gwen for now. I'll check in periodically, but I'm in class and then there is a chili cook-off at 7, so I'll be busy eating my weight in chili.

I'm fine with someone other than vetash, but Gwen won't get us a wolf

Lynching me won't get you a wolf either...but at least you wouldn't lose someone important.

*****lynch zen*****

Don't know much about them so just throwing it out there will check in periodically.

Lynch Tally

Gwen - 4
(SOV, krist, orca, HTML)
Rojo - 2 (Rog, MJ)
Cyndia - 0 ()
VetAsh - 3 (Rojo, BI, WZ)
Zen - 1 (VetAsh)

Actually ****unlynch zen lynch MJ******

I know he asked to be lynched since he was busy, but he's been awfully active (far more so than I have been!). Has he proven himself to anyone? I saw he posted earlier saying WZ and him were both techs and that wz was to be trusted since she sent her role description to him night 1... but did he ever say anything in verification to you @WildZoo ? I would bet that any remaining original wolves are hiding out under cover of vanilla villager roles.

Actually ****unlynch zen lynch MJ******

I know he asked to be lynched since he was busy, but he's been awfully active (far more so than I have been!). Has he proven himself to anyone? I saw he posted earlier saying WZ and him were both techs and that wz was to be trusted since she sent her role description to him night 1... but did he ever say anything in verification to you @WildZoo ? I would bet that any remaining original wolves are hiding out under cover of vanilla villager roles.
Unless the wolves knew about the anesthesia tech role at the beginning of the game, there is absolutely no way he could be an original. Also, you have to consider his usual activity and compare that to this game, not compare it to someone else. He is a lot less active than he usually would be, and he's not lying about being busy.

Zen is also unlikely to be an original since she was the one to rez LIS.

Reactions: 1 user
I think there are good reasons not to lynch just about everyone.

I am guessing there is one sneaky original left, and then we are back to square one on who to lynch.

SO i am not going to waffle, cause it seems there is little to go on.

Reactions: 1 user
OT:
@brightimpressio , I have an appt at VHUP @ 10am tomorrow, so if you want to come down and visit one of my IGs (in a bumblebee costume that barely fits anymore), lurk around and introduce yourself.
If I get out of my colony work in time I definitely will! IGs in Halloween costumes aren't something to miss!

Lynch gwen. Still suspicious from feels plus the role reveal issue.
This would make me lead more towards Gwen as well, but since we had the night of no deaths (still not sure if that was a conversion or failed kill unless I missed something on the thread), I'm not sure voting patterns hold as much strength.

lynch Gwen for now. I'll check in periodically, but I'm in class and then there is a chili cook-off at 7, so I'll be busy eating my weight in chili.
I think we still have an original though (unless I'm forgetting, I don't think we've found a wolf more recently than the no-kill night), so voting patterns do help to find the original still.

### lunch vet ash ###

Jojo ain't a wolf. Gwen ain't a wolf either.

I agree on the suspicions of rojo too.
Ninja'd by ffm's defending rojo. But I think most people have been defended by someone, so I think someone is being lied to. I'm keeping my vote I think.

Unless the wolves knew about the anesthesia tech role at the beginning of the game, there is absolutely no way he could be an original. Also, you have to consider his usual activity and compare that to this game, not compare it to someone else. He is a lot less active than he usually would be, and he's not lying about being busy.

I meant did he actually tell you anything about his role to verify it? When I scrolled though his old posts, I just saw the one where he said you sent him your role description night 1, he could have easily just lied and said he was a tech and that the description was correct if you didn't test him in some way as well?

I meant did he actually tell you anything about his role to verify it? When I scrolled though his old posts, I just saw the one where he said you sent him your role description night 1, he could have easily just lied and said he was a tech and that the description was correct if you didn't test him in some way as well?
He sent the name, I sent the full description

Ninja'd by ffm's defending rojo. But I think most people have been defended by someone, so I think someone is being lied to. I'm keeping my vote I think.

Well, some couches are based on role reveal. Some are based on more than that.