Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen
20. Cyndia
21. Rojo

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I actually think I can play this one. I do have a test and paper due early next week so I won't be super active initially but after Tuesday, I should be okay.

Can someone signed me up? I'm on my tablet.

1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen
20. Cyndia
21. Rojo
22. devyn
23. orca

Members don't see this ad :)
1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen
20. Cyndia
21. Rojo
22. devyn
23. orca
24. SOV

Reactions: 2 users
I kinda want to force buttfrogs to play

I lurked the thread for the last game, but it's still kind of hard to figure out when you aren't privy to any private conversations. I'm also afraid I'll be busy at work or something and miss and entire cycle!

Read through the WW 101 thread. Unsurprisingly, it's a good thread for people not super familiar with the game.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh gosh, can I please just forget that ever happened? :hilarious:
I just realized that the three of you were all at endgame (or maybe Willow was killed right before endgame, can't quite remember)
Meanwhile I was killed like night 4 and still probably had one of the highest post counts in the thread :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I lurked the thread for the last game, but it's still kind of hard to figure out when you aren't privy to any private conversations. I'm also afraid I'll be busy at work or something and miss and entire cycle!

Just join. Bring a thick skin and don't take the arguments seriously. Or if you get lynched early. It's all in good-natured fun.

Except when DVMD and I get going. But you can just sit on the sidelines and watch that ping-pong ball.

Reactions: 5 users
I just realized that the three of you were all at endgame (or maybe Willow was killed right before endgame, can't quite remember)
Meanwhile I was killed like night 4 and still probably had one of the highest post counts in the thread :laugh:
If only we knew what we were getting into... WW is literally the reason for my SDN addiction and the reason I met all you guys except TP.

Reactions: 1 users
If only we knew what we were getting into... WW is literally the reason for my SDN addiction and the reason I met all you guys except TP.
Same lol and even though I didn't meet tp through WW, it did bring us closer together (Shangri La Team Wolf holla!! :highfive:)

Same lol and even though I didn't meet tp through WW, it did bring us closer together (Shangri La Team Wolf holla!! :highfive:)
That was the best thing ever. I had so much fun

Reactions: 1 user
That game and the game that just ended are my faves. Which I guess says something about the type of role I prefer ;)
Lol i prefer being a wolf

Nah, we're even now, we can go back to trusting each other :D
4609129583.png

Main reason I never trust MJ ;)

Alright, I'll give it a try, just don't lynch me for being stupid! ;)

1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen
20. Cyndia
21. Rojo
22. devyn
23. orca
24. SOV
25. Jilary

I'm closing sign ups at 6:30 pm EDT. Then roles will go out. Hopefully we can get the first vote in quickly. Then get started with real game play tomorrow.