E-LORS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

podiatrytime

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have a quick question regarding letters of recommendation. What's the difference between Interfolio and Virtual Evals. I understand that 'virtual' evaluations are submitted electronically...but I was under the impression that interfolio were also electronic.

Members don't see this ad.

Just go with Interfolio. Super simple to use, not too expensive, basically takes care of everything for you.

Reactions: 1 user
Interfolio evaluations can be sent to the institution electronically or mailed if necessary.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys will Interfolio be sufficient? Or do we need to get a signed, sealed physical copy from our professors for the schools we interview af?

Just do Interfolio. The professor will send the LOR straight to Interfolio and they will send it straight to the school. It shouldn't touch your hands. Also, you'll need to waive your right to know what's in the letter. The schools have the most assurance that you don't know the contents of the letters if it all just goes directly through Interfolio. That's what they want.

Sounds good! Thanks for all the clarification.