Early vs Regular admission seat allocation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey everyone, I applied to FSU COM for their EDP program and was granted an interview. I was wondering if anyone knew if they, or in med schools in general, have a limited amount of seats allocated for the EDP program. I am really nervous because I have a good sGPA (3.65) but a bummer MCAT 25 (6PS 9VR 10BS)
and was not even expecting an interview at all. So I am just trying to gauge what kind of chances I have based on the possibly limited seats, or if an interview is a good sign of acceptance.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I applied to FSU COM for their EDP program and was granted an interview. I was wondering if anyone knew if they, or in med schools in general, have a limited amount of seats allocated for the EDP program. I am really nervous because I have a good sGPA (3.65) but a bummer MCAT 25 (6PS 9VR 10BS)
and was not even expecting an interview at all. So I am just trying to gauge what kind of chances I have based on the possibly limited seats, or if an interview is a good sign of acceptance.

Thanks in advance!
Don't worry about that! It's not about chance. It's about doing well in your interview.
Just focus on preparing for you interview.

Making an FSU COM shrine won't hurt either.

Reactions: 1 user
Now is not the time to worry about your MCAT. You got the interview, so make the most out of it! Go in confident and know your application, be prepared to talk about your MCAT score in case they ask. Don't make excuses, just say that this wasn't your real potential whatever.. Also.. convince them you are committed to medicine and to FSU. GL! Also, I think per MSAR their 10% is a 24, so it's not like they haven't taken someone with your score before.