Easiest state to take the NPTE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mimapipo2002

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm planning on taking the NPTE in July. I'm from Florida but i've heard the Florida one is among the toughest ones. Can anyone tell me if that's true and what state would be good to take it?

Thank you :))

Members don't see this ad.

I'm confused as I was under the impression that the NPTE is a national exam, therefore standardized across all states. Or are you referring to reserving a seat for the exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm confused as I was under the impression that the NPTE is a national exam, therefore standardized across all states. Or are you referring to reserving a seat for the exam?
This- it will be the same everywhere. The jurisprudence exams do vary by state, unlike the NPTE, but taking in another state would do you no good if you don't plan to work there.

This- it will be the same everywhere. The jurisprudence exams do vary by state, unlike the NPTE, but taking in another state would do you no good if you don't plan to work there.

Exactly. Not all states have the jurisprudence exam. If you take the exam in a state that does not but want to transfer to let's say Florida you will still have to take the jurisprudence exam and pay to transfer your license.