East Carolina University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luhluh46

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Is anyone planning to attend ECU in the Fall? I rarely see that school mentioned on here and I'm probably going to attend. I'd love to touch base with future classmates!

Members don't see this ad.

When did you hear back from ECU? They told me I would know late March to early April and I'm still waiting...

Heard back about a week and a half ago. They said they were finalizing the class by April 6th, so hopefully they're sending out the rest of the notifications soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Heard back about a week and a half ago. They said they were finalizing the class by April 6th, so hopefully they're sending out the rest of the notifications soon!

Well congrats on your acceptance! I don't know too much about the program or the school itself, but it seems like a solid program (and the out of state tuition isn't too awful either!). How did they notify you of your acceptance?

HI 2bOT, they emailed me for the "unofficial" notice and said they're sending out more info in the mail.

And yep, the tuition really isn't too bad. It's about half the price of most schools I was looking at! They seem like they have a fair amount of scholarships available too, especially given that the class size is only 25.

I hope you get in!

Hey! I am also going to be going to ECU for OT in the fall! Do you know when they will be sending out the official class list?