East Tennessee State University (ETSU) C/O 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

68quebec

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
nobody hasn't posted ETSU C/O 2018 yet.

Anyone applying? :D

It is located at Johnson City in TN

Members don't see this ad.

Im applying, well I've already submitted my PharmCas app to them. Currently filling out the supplemental app now. Hope to get an interview soon!

there was an error in supplemental application. I just called them and they said it would be fixed very soon. If you see an error too, just wait for it to be fixed ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
lol, yeah I ran into that same problem on question six. Good luck to you. Is this the only school that you applied to?

Just sent in my Pharmcas application for early admission! Wonder how long it will take for the supplemental to come..

Congrats! The interviews are just piling up for you now.

yeah, if I have a choice right now, I'll definitely go to ETSU.
However, my top choices are still on pending..so we will see :)

good luck on you too. looks like you are waiting from ETSU too!

Yeah that's what it seems to be cause I also got my interview for Nov. 6th and I submitted way early..

Is getting an early interview date a good sign as far as getting acceptance, or does this simply mean you applied early? Anyone have input on this?

I believe October 9th is early decision and their pre-pharmacy program. I am doing early decision. Thanks kaidou1412!

How did everyone's interview go? Anyone else attending next year? :rofl:

How did everyone's interview go? Anyone else attending next year? :rofl:

I'm curious about this as well. I applied on the 8th of this month and have an interview scheduled for this Thursday. I would really appreciate hearing from those of you who have interviewed at ETSU.