EC advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted600623

Shadowing: 140 hours- 4 pulmonology, 1 cardiology, 1 oncology
Patient exposure: 2 summers in pulmonary practice as MA, MA for free health clinic in my community (continuous)
Community service: Medical missions trip as lab tech and scribe, service every saturday at my local church, Helped launch free health clinic
Leadership: VP and President of club on campus for 2 years
Research: Potential summer research this summer working on bioprinting for tissue regeneration
Strong LORs.

Here are my specific ECs. Can anyone give me some advice on what to work on? I have all of the bases covered; I'm just not sure if I have enough. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Georgia_boy1 your EC's seem pretty well covered. If you are worried about having "enough," then keep doing these activities.

Agreed with above. Just keep up with these activities and you'll have all the "boxes checked." When are you applying?

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed with above. Just keep up with these activities and you'll have all the "boxes checked." When are you applying?

Thank you. I won't be applying until 2017 so I still have time but I just want to make sure that I have enough of the basics while I add interesting hobbies.

Reactions: 1 user