ECFMG Certification ........help !!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

R.S

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I am an IMG , and have just finished step 1 , step2 ck , and step 2 CS , I would like to ask how can I apply to the ECFMG certificate .
Should I fill any application online ?
Which link should I choose in order to apply for the certificate ?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks ,
So Should I fill any application to get my certificate ?
or ECFMG will process that automatically since I have finished all the required exams and graduated ? And in this case , what if I want to consider a new address to have my certificate sent to ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, you need to apply go get a certificate. ECFMG will have no idea whom you are unless you complete an application.

I assume there's a spot for address in the application. Processing is relatively rapid if you've completed all the prerequisites.

Thanks for these information , but actually I would like to know how can I find this application to apply for ECFMG certificate ?

I do see the post , but I don't find any link related to the application that I have to fill in order to get my ECFMG certificate. and I find only the application that I have already done when I first registered in ECFMG before applying to the USMLE exams .
So , can you please tell me how can I get an application for the certificate ? , especially that I want to determine the address to which the certificate will be sent .

I don't think you need to fill out any more applications. Your required documents (transcript, diploma) need to be uploaded to the system, and then your medical school needs to verify those documents.

call US phone number 215-386-5900, they will be able to walk you through the steps to do whatever you need to do.

Last edited:
and what about the address , how can I determine the address to which my certificate should be sent if I don't have to fill any application?
or do they consider the address on our ECFMG account ?

call. the. number. Why are you asking these questions on an internet message board when you can call the ECFMG and get the information directly from them? You've seriously burned 2 weeks posting these questions when you could have had them all answered with a 10 minute phone call.

thank you dear , that is the answer I am looking for.