Edit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PairODocs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I AM KILLING MY COMPUTER NOW

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think I would blame your computer. Unless your computer is the one that is hosting this website.

I think perhaps it is slow because the computers have started to think for themselves and it is just like the post-apocalyptic fantasy world that James Cameron warned us about. The computers will soon be our masters.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, my new mouse is a POS too, so while it took 20 mins to create the poll due to tonight's slowness, it took this mouse a split second to destroy it. I am so glad I didn't do rads......

bananaface said:
yaah, honey, read the announcement at the top of the forum. :rolleyes:

That is only the computers creating a distraction so that it will give them more time to consolidate power. Soon they will begin the next stage of their plan. Don't blame me when famine, death, and pestilence have descended over the earth. I warned you all. :)

It's true; the next big war will not be man against man but god against computer.

What if God is a computer, huh? See - it's all a setup. The battle will be one sided and over quickly. There will be a few holdouts in the backwoods of appalachia but they will quickly become irrelevant.

I bet I just blew your mind.

yaah said:
What if God is a computer, huh? See - it's all a setup. The battle will be one sided and over quickly. There will be a few holdouts in the backwoods of appalachia but they will quickly become irrelevant.

I bet I just blew your mind.
Heh. I have never heard that one before. Kudos for you. :laugh:

So all along, God has been making us believe that WE created computers, giving us a sense of control, of power...having us believe that WE are the ones in charge, so we'll lower our defenses. Extremely smart, God!

Yes, and as we depend more and more on computers and assign important tasks to them, our dependence on them grows and our ability to fend for ourselves diminishes. Thus, we are at their mercy. Evolution!

Well, one would hope that evolution over time leads to improvements in life, not the opposite. But it seems as though evolution can also lead backwards at times.

yaah said:
Well, one would hope that evolution over time leads to improvements in life, not the opposite. But it seems as though evolution can also lead backwards at times.
There is no directionality implied by the term evolution. You and I need to have a little chat. And this site needs a "cranky" smiley.