Edward Via - Auburn (VCOM-Auburn) Discussion Thread 2014 - 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
no just anxious as in i want to leave now and go hang out with them. so far everyone has had only good things to say and from the little i've interacted with jasmine and the other staff it seems great so far.

anything you would suggest/tip me on as far as the interview day?

also if anyone feels like PMing me with who their interviewers were and if you found anything kind of personal with them (ie they don't seem too funny, he likes jokes, etc) then please feel free! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to everyone who got the good news! I haven't heard anything, so I'm guessing that I won't be joining you next year. :( I kinda just want them to at least send me the email, so I know "for sure". Ugh, this process sucks!

Congrats to everyone who got the good news! I haven't heard anything, so I'm guessing that I won't be joining you next year. :( I kinda just want them to at least send me the email, so I know "for sure". Ugh, this process sucks!

no notice means no rejection. glass is half full my friend!

Members don't see this ad :)

You seem to have a pretty good application. Did you feel the interviews went well?

You seem to have a pretty good application. Did you feel the interviews went well?

I feel like one of them went fine; the other was a bit more difficult. I'm thinking about calling or emailing this afternoon just so I'll know for sure and the waiting can end! :p

Yeah, I bet if you call they will let you know! I know there was one interviewer that everyone seemed to have a difficult time reading.

Last edited:
Went in on the 23rd felt like interview went exceptionally well, now its the 6th - no call, no email - does this mean there is a rejection letter in a UPS truck somewhere or can they still call?/ email with waitlist?

Went in on the 23rd felt like interview went exceptionally well, now its the 6th - no call, no email - does this mean there is a rejection letter in a UPS truck somewhere or can they still call?/ email with waitlist?

no guarantees either way until you get the call/email/letter. go get distracted to let the time pass. i didn't look through the thread, but if a significant number of others from your date have decisions, you could possibly call and just ask if there had been any decision made on your file.

Got an email today, looks like I'm out. The email said they can't offer me an acceptance to either campus at this time, but I don't think I should hold my breath. It didn't say anything about a waitlist. Oh well!

Got an email today, looks like I'm out. The email said they can't offer me an acceptance to either campus at this time, but I don't think I should hold my breath. It didn't say anything about a waitlist. Oh well!

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully you have better luck elsewhere!!

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully you have better luck elsewhere!!

Thanks! I have three interviews over the next couple of months, so I'm feeling okay about it. Congrats again!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sitting here waiting for my flight to leave... Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough!

Reactions: 3 users
To those who have received interviews, about how long after receiving the "your app is complete" email did you receive your invite?

To those who have received interviews, about how long after receiving the "your app is complete" email did you receive your invite?

For me it was a little under one month or so. They will call you on the phone.

I got a complete email from VCOM-Auburn but was wondering if this complete email applies to the other 2 campuses as well? Or do they send their own complete emails?

I got a complete email from VCOM-Auburn but was wondering if this complete email applies to the other 2 campuses as well? Or do they send their own complete emails?

It applies to all the campuses.

Reactions: 1 user
You should only get the one complete email for all VCOM campuses since there is only one secondary. You can interview at any campus but only once and you will be considered for all campuses. Going off this point, if you are rejected, it is from all campuses, not just the one where you interviewed. All campuses are part of the same school with the same mission and values. Clear as mud.

Secondary application completed 10/27/14
Interview invite 11/07/14 scheduled for 11/20 (Anyone else?)

My stats: GPA 3.75c/3.65s/3.89ns
MCAT 24 two times :/ 6p10v8b and then 8p8v8b

This is my first interview and I was very surprised to get it. I would be extremely grateful to be accepted. I’m very nervous for the interview day. I’ve read this entire thread 3x. Haven’t seen much insight to the interview process except that it was focused on your individual applications. Did they just go through your application with you? Did they ask feeler questions? Any advise? This will probably be my only interview and I don’t want to mess it up.

Also, what have the accepted guys been wearing to the interview? Everything I read tells me to wear a suit. Has this been the case?

Last edited:
Secondary application completed 10/27/14
Interview invite 11/07/14 scheduled for 11/20 (Anyone else?)

My stats: GPA 3.75c/3.63s/3.89ns
MCAT 24 two times :/ 6p10v8b and then 8p8v8b

This is my first interview and I was very surprised to get it. I would be extremely grateful to be accepted. I’m very nervous for the interview day. I’ve read this entire thread 3x. Haven’t seen much insight to the interview process except that it was focused on your individual applications. Did they just go through your application with you? Did they ask feeler questions? Any advise? This will probably be my only interview and I don’t want to mess it up.

Also, what have the accepted guys been wearing to the interview? Everything I read tells me to wear a suit. Has this been the case?

VCOM - Auburn was my first interview as well. You will have two one-on-one 30 minute interviews by two faculty professors, usually one PhD and one DO. They will read over your application beforehand and it is opened file. My first interviewer was a DO, and he seemed a bit intimidating and disgruntled... He asked about specific parts about my application (ex: Are you happy with your MCAT score? Why did you get x-grade in x-class? What was your weakest subject?) and then asked me more personal questions (ex: Why VCOM - Auburn? Why not your home state MD school? If your friends had to describe you in a negative manner?). My second interviewer was a PhD and he was a lot nicer. The interview was more conversational and he focused more on my extra-curricular activities and the classes I took.

All the guys I have seen have been wearing suit with a tie. Business professional. I have not seen anyone wearing less.

I really liked the tour of the school and overall, interview was not as intense as I thought it would be. A good first interview and also good practice. If you have any other questions or more specific ones, feel free to PM me. Good luck!

Last edited:
xiaomeimei6! Thank you!
That's the kind of information I was looking for:
"ex: Are you happy with your MCAT score? Why did you get x-grade in x-class? What was your weakest subject?) and then asked me more personal questions (ex: Why VCOM - Auburn? Why not your home state MD school? If your friends had to describe you in a negative manner?)"
Now that I’ve asked, I’ll probably get some very technical questions about the affordable care act…
I will definitely be wearing a suit. I was almost considering not but if that’s the status quo I better keep it.
Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted. I really hope I will be able to join you.

xiaomeimei6! Thank you!
"ex: Are you happy with your MCAT score? Why did you get x-grade in x-class? What was your weakest subject?) and then asked me more personal questions (ex: Why VCOM - Auburn? Why not your home state MD school? If your friends had to describe you in a negative manner?)"
Now that I’ve asked, I’ll probably get some very technical questions about the affordable care act…
I will definitely be wearing a suit. I was almost considering not but if that’s the status quo I better keep it.
Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted. I really hope I will be able to join you.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention. I did get a question about heath care/afford care act - "If you could change something about today's health care, what would you change and why?" Then he went into detail about the question.

Will update everyone tomorrow on my interview.

24 (8/7/9) 3.7c 3.6s, OOS grad applicant in cade anyone was wondering

Reactions: 3 users
Got my complete email today!! Really hoping to hear back about an interview soon. It seems like they're getting back to everyone 3-4 weeks after completion so that's exciting! @baxt1412 , I've seen your posts on other threads too and just wanted to wish you luck! Hope you get an acceptance shortly! :)

xiaomeimei6! Thank you!

My bet is you would be ruled out immediately as a male without a suit and tie! All the interviews I have been too, EVERYONE is in a suit and tie with either a white or a blue shirt. For me, both of my interviews here were very conversational, friendly and warm. They were even very nice when bringing up potential weaknesses (low science GPA) and praised me on good parts of the application. Just know your application, why DO, why Auburn/VCOM and why medicine. This is by far the most relaxed/comfortable interview you will have!

Does anyone know how close they are to filled a class? I submitted my secondary like a week and a half ago and I'm just freaking out that I didn't get it in sooner.

Does anyone know how close they are to filled a class? I submitted my secondary like a week and a half ago and I'm just freaking out that I didn't get it in sooner.

these are not exact numbers but from my experience: It seems like they're accepting 1/2-2/3 of every interview group which is anywhere from like 6-10 people. They interview several times a week but it's only been a month and a half so far. VCOM likes to fill up early but since it's a new school a lot of kids are going to drop and lose deposits over other schools. Happens to every new school.

150 students means the max class size they can take is 162 (8% rule, to account for attrition). In general schools accept ~2-2.5x class size or more to fill up.

these are not exact numbers but from my experience: It seems like they're accepting 1/2-2/3 of every interview group which is anywhere from like 6-10 people. They interview several times a week but it's only been a month and a half so far. VCOM likes to fill up early but since it's a new school a lot of kids are going to drop and lose deposits over other schools. Happens to every new school.

150 students means the max class size they can take is 162 (8% rule, to account for attrition). In general schools accept ~2-2.5x class size or more to fill up.
This makes me feel loads better. Lol

Okay all you lurkers in today's interview group need to pipe up haha!

Anyway, I thought the interview day went well. Very low key in my opinion, not very stressful at all. I will type more up when I have access to a keyboard.

For TBD record, one of the interviewers (jokingly) asked i
What steroids I use lol. It is laid back and conversational guys, so anyone with interviews coming up, don't worry too much.

Open file so be prepared to answer to anything below a B- in my opinion. Also, if your school has any weird grades as well. For many of my labs that were either 0 credit hours which means the lecture itself was 4 or 5 credits or was a pass/fail, I got a "CR" for credit instead of a P/F and my first interviewer asked about that.

Seemed like my first interview was more grades at the beginning and then conversational whereas my second interview was all ECs and conversational. Neither specifically brought up my personal statement but both interviewers were familiar with it when I brought it up.

Both asked me why VCOM, second asked why DO, both noted that my 24 MCAT (8/7/9) was not keeping me out by any means but I do have a 3.7 cGPA and a slightly lower sGPA for the record.

Reactions: 2 users

Anyway, I thought the interview day went well. Very low key in my opinion, not very stressful at all. I will type more up when I have access to a keyboard.

What steroids I use lol. It is laid back and conversational guys, so anyone with interviews coming up, don't worry too much.

Open file so be prepared to answer to anything below a B- in my opinion. Also, if your school has any weird grades as well. For many of my labs that were either 0 credit hours which means the lecture itself was 4 or 5 credits or was a pass/fail, I got a "CR" for credit instead of a P/F and my first interviewer asked about that.

Seemed like my first interview was more grades at the beginning and then conversational whereas my second interview was all ECs and conversational. Neither specifically brought up my personal statement but both interviewers were familiar with it when I brought it up.

Both asked me why VCOM, second asked why DO, both noted that my 24 MCAT (8/7/9) was not keeping me out by any means but I do have a 3.7 cGPA and a slightly lower sGPA for the record.

Thanks for the update; seems consistent with what everyone else is saying. I hope you like(d) the town.

This makes me feel loads better. Lol

Sarcasm? Lol. Point is they've accepted 'a lot' of people, but idt anywhere near the number they need to fill up their class. New school drop rate is really high. It's still early in the cycle for DO schools. So No worries, give it 3-4 weeks and you should hear back. If not call Jasmine, she's super friendly and just ask about a general timeline for your file review and if there's anything else you should be doing in the meantime.

Sarcasm? Lol. Point is they've accepted 'a lot' of people, but idt anywhere near the number they need to fill up their class. New school drop rate is really high. It's still early in the cycle for DO schools. So No worries, give it 3-4 weeks and you should hear back. If not call Jasmine, she's super friendly and just ask about a general timeline for your file review and if there's anything else you should be doing in the meantime.
No sarcasm at all!

I've been caught :rofl:

I've been caught :rofl:

hmm now it's time to play detective and figure out who you are :)

Okay. my views!

Location: We are basically on Auburn's campus. We will have our own dedicated parking that is only for us. They said there would be about 500 spots, so ample parking for staff and students considering not all students will have cars, many will carpool, etc. Auburn students won't be able to park in our lot, pretty sure we wouldn't be able to park in their lots either, but that's fine because we have our own! I think we'd be able to park in our lot for gameday situations too, which would be great. Auburn is a smaller town that may or may not exist if the college wasn't there lol. I went to UG in a city (or a village, as someone in my interview group called it! rude lol jk) of about 11,000 people, so I'm used to the small town atmosphere and I love it. That being said, Auburn has quite a bit to offer in terms of amenities like Kohls, plenty of grocery stores, a Sams Club, Target, lots of restaurants (Chipotle, Panera, more local ones, etc), a couple of movie theatres, etc. You'll be busy, so you won't have a TON of time to go do extra stuff anyway. There is plenty of nature type stuff to do nearby as well. One of my interviewers said the smoky mountains are just a few hours away and the camping and trails are great. Unless you are somebody that NEEDS some crazy techno rave dance club nightlife, you'll probably be fine. Talking with the staff at the Waffle House (yes lol, don't judge.. I wanted the experience), there are a few bars around town that people go to. There aren't a ton of options, but they are there. You will likely spend a lot of time with friends at their houses, etc as opposed to "going out".

Campus: Auburn's campus is beautiful! Everything looks to be in good shape, and Jasmine said that people basically just walk everywhere on campus. There are shuttles that can take you to different parts of campus, but walking it isn't tough at all. She said more people use the shuttle to get to and from campus rather than through campus. Lots of trees and green space.

Our building: Just under 100k square feet (making it the largest out of all 3 VCOMs), 4 floors, basically modeled after the other buildings I believe. Patient simulation, anatomy labs with individually vented cadaver stations (4 or 5? to a cadaver) w/ computers at each station. OMM rooms, group study rooms, typical lecture halls, etc. Nothing too special I don't think, but it will all be brand new! Obviously we didn't get to tour the building because it's not done yet.

The staff: everyone was very warm in my opinion. I think that it's the Southern hospital shining through. I felt very welcome and everyone was very receptive to questions, etc.

Curriculum: same as VC and CC, so proven results. the presentation of the curriculum can vary by campus, but the information is the same. they said it would be a mixed curriculum here, so PBL, lecture, etc. Grading is by letters.

Interview: Two, 30 minute individual interviews. My first one ended up being mostly about academics in the beginning, then we got into some ECs and general conversation about hobbies, what he did before this, his role at VCOM-Auburn, etc. The second was mostly EC and conversation. Was told in this one that while my MCAT (24 8/7/9) was not going to be keeping me out of the school, they focus mostly on sGPA. That may have just been his personal opinion, but he did say "we" not "I", for what it's worth. Neither interviewer seemed worried about my MCAT. The second interviewer also gave me a proposed medical situation.. like a PBL quiz. eeek :eek: was not expecting that. So you might want to run through some basic medical situations in your head and think about what you'd want to do in each case. Can't go wrong with saying you'd start with a history/physical exam and then move into imaging and more diagnostic testing as you see fit. He was very understanding that I didn't have a clear plan laid out.. I wanted to say "Wait, am I not supposed to be learning this AFTER you accept me?" but I bit my tongue ;).

Cost: They estimate total cost of attendance to be just under $75,000 for the upcoming year. Jasmine gave us rough estimates for housing that she has lived in previously. Two bedroom one bath condo (an older house that was split into two units I believe) that was around $400-500 per month and another that is 3 bedroom 2 bath house for about $800 per month) so housing is very affordable in my opinion. Obviously this will depend where you are from. This is an n=1 situation, but basically there are affordable options available.

Rotations: They said they already have some VCOM students from the other campuses doing rotation in and around auburn where we would be going. There is a 400 bed hospital in auburn (EAMC East Alabama Medical Center). They said that they have enough spots for us. They seemed confident in that. Some people (here on SDN, not there at the campus) seem worried about the availability of residencies since ACOM is relatively new as well and both are in a relatively low population state. I think those worries are well-founded, but I think as long as you are open to at least being a little further away that it won't be a big deal. I believe rotations are split up into 4 or 8 week blocks (I think 4) for both core rotations and elective rotations.

Extras: Lots of community involvement as far as free health clinics on fridays (or a different day), womens clinics, summer programs for aspiring scientists, etc. Also the already existing trips to central america (honduras, el salvador, and ?costa rica?). Those international trips are available in 1 week blocks for years 1 and 2 and one month blocks for years 3 and 4 (so i'm guessing that is the 4 week rotation block that i talked about).

Emphasis: They have expressed a very clear tie to auburn athletics and sports medicine/orthopedics. They already have been hiring for these positions even though that staff wouldn't be needed until years 3 and 4 for rotations. That is how dedicated they are to it. They have recently established an orthopedics rotation? residency? that they talked about as being their first fully established one. That is not to say that they aren't interested in general family med, etc... they are (look at the mission) but due to the proximity of auburn, they are also very involved with the athletes. Since I am especially interested in sports med/ortho, I asked specifically how much contact we would have with auburn athletes for OMM and general treatments. I was asked "well, do you mean auburn athletes or football players?" haha, touché... no but she was kidding, we are going to have year round contact with the athletes for this kind of stuff. primarily non-football athletes, but they are working on that relationship. they mentioned off-season work, and pre-, intra-, and post-game treatments as necessary as well. we would also be able to work in the student health clinic if i'm not mistaken.

Overall: I would be TOTALLY down going here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
That sounds awesome! I received a complete email this past Monday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some interview information by the end of November. I'm freaking out that slots are getting filled up, but it looks like they're getting back to people relatively quickly after becoming complete. Fingers crossed!

Okay. my views!

Pretty accurate. FYI the shuttles are called "Tiger Transit." And yes, most people only take those to/from campus. They run on 15-minute schedules, which means you can usually walk places faster. Only exception is the health center/medical clinic; people take Tiger Transit there. You would definitely want to take Tiger Transit from the VCOM building to downtown Auburn or the RBD Library though.

Interesting that they care so much about sGPA. Not all science GPAs are created equal; I know this from taking classes at 4 universities during my postbacc. Was hoping they would look at MCAT as an equalizer.

The housing costs you quoted are spot on. Note that most do not come with garages. If you want a place with a garage and no shared walls, you will pay $1,100 or more per month in a nice area. Rural areas (old houses) are much less.

Congrats on your interview. Please let us know when you hear the good news. P.S. Still waiting for the II ... grrr.

oh and for our group (but i'm pretty sure everyone heard this) but also for others around our date, the committee was supposed to meet next friday, but it got pushed back to december 2nd. so i believe that is the next time they will be meeting. calls are acceptances according to jasmine, rejections are usually emails and i'm guessing wait lists would be the same thing. so save jasmine's number and the general admissions number or at least know the area code (334) so you have a heads up so your heart can start to race! they obviously may not always get to every call on the 2nd depending on if the committee meets in the morning or afternoon and how many people they have to call, but i think it's fair to assume the 2nd or 3rd.

Okay. my views!

Location: We are basically on Auburn's campus. We will have our own dedicated parking that is only for us. They said there would be about 500 spots, so ample parking for staff and students considering not all students will have cars, many will carpool, etc. Auburn students won't be able to park in our lot, pretty sure we wouldn't be able to park in their lots either, but that's fine because we have our own! I think we'd be able to park in our lot for gameday situations too, which would be great. Auburn is a smaller town that may or may not exist if the college wasn't there lol. I went to UG in a city (or a village, as someone in my interview group called it! rude lol jk) of about 11,000 people, so I'm used to the small town atmosphere and I love it. That being said, Auburn has quite a bit to offer in terms of amenities like Kohls, plenty of grocery stores, a Sams Club, Target, lots of restaurants (Chipotle, Panera, more local ones, etc), a couple of movie theatres, etc. You'll be busy, so you won't have a TON of time to go do extra stuff anyway. There is plenty of nature type stuff to do nearby as well. One of my interviewers said the smoky mountains are just a few hours away and the camping and trails are great. Unless you are somebody that NEEDS some crazy techno rave dance club nightlife, you'll probably be fine. Talking with the staff at the Waffle House (yes lol, don't judge.. I wanted the experience), there are a few bars around town that people go to. There aren't a ton of options, but they are there. You will likely spend a lot of time with friends at their houses, etc as opposed to "going out".

Campus: Auburn's campus is beautiful! Everything looks to be in good shape, and Jasmine said that people basically just walk everywhere on campus. There are shuttles that can take you to different parts of campus, but walking it isn't tough at all. She said more people use the shuttle to get to and from campus rather than through campus. Lots of trees and green space.

Our building: Just under 100k square feet (making it the largest out of all 3 VCOMs), 4 floors, basically modeled after the other buildings I believe. Patient simulation, anatomy labs with individually vented cadaver stations (4 or 5? to a cadaver) w/ computers at each station. OMM rooms, group study rooms, typical lecture halls, etc. Nothing too special I don't think, but it will all be brand new! Obviously we didn't get to tour the building because it's not done yet.

The staff: everyone was very warm in my opinion. I think that it's the Southern hospital shining through. I felt very welcome and everyone was very receptive to questions, etc.

Curriculum: same as VC and CC, so proven results. the presentation of the curriculum can vary by campus, but the information is the same. they said it would be a mixed curriculum here, so PBL, lecture, etc. Grading is by letters.

Interview: Two, 30 minute individual interviews. My first one ended up being mostly about academics in the beginning, then we got into some ECs and general conversation about hobbies, what he did before this, his role at VCOM-Auburn, etc. The second was mostly EC and conversation. Was told in this one that while my MCAT (24 8/7/9) was not going to be keeping me out of the school, they focus mostly on sGPA. That may have just been his personal opinion, but he did say "we" not "I", for what it's worth. Neither interviewer seemed worried about my MCAT. The second interviewer also gave me a proposed medical situation.. like a PBL quiz. eeek :eek: was not expecting that. So you might want to run through some basic medical situations in your head and think about what you'd want to do in each case. Can't go wrong with saying you'd start with a history/physical exam and then move into imaging and more diagnostic testing as you see fit. He was very understanding that I didn't have a clear plan laid out.. I wanted to say "Wait, am I not supposed to be learning this AFTER you accept me?" but I bit my tongue ;).

Cost: They estimate total cost of attendance to be just under $75,000 for the upcoming year. Jasmine gave us rough estimates for housing that she has lived in previously. Two bedroom one bath condo (an older house that was split into two units I believe) that was around $400-500 per month and another that is 3 bedroom 2 bath house for about $800 per month) so housing is very affordable in my opinion. Obviously this will depend where you are from. This is an n=1 situation, but basically there are affordable options available.

Rotations: They said they already have some VCOM students from the other campuses doing rotation in and around auburn where we would be going. There is a 400 bed hospital in auburn (EAMC East Alabama Medical Center). They said that they have enough spots for us. They seemed confident in that. Some people (here on SDN, not there at the campus) seem worried about the availability of residencies since ACOM is relatively new as well and both are in a relatively low population state. I think those worries are well-founded, but I think as long as you are open to at least being a little further away that it won't be a big deal. I believe rotations are split up into 4 or 8 week blocks (I think 4) for both core rotations and elective rotations.

Extras: Lots of community involvement as far as free health clinics on fridays (or a different day), womens clinics, summer programs for aspiring scientists, etc. Also the already existing trips to central america (honduras, el salvador, and ?costa rica?). Those international trips are available in 1 week blocks for years 1 and 2 and one month blocks for years 3 and 4 (so i'm guessing that is the 4 week rotation block that i talked about).

Emphasis: They have expressed a very clear tie to auburn athletics and sports medicine/orthopedics. They already have been hiring for these positions even though that staff wouldn't be needed until years 3 and 4 for rotations. That is how dedicated they are to it. They have recently established an orthopedics rotation? residency? that they talked about as being their first fully established one. That is not to say that they aren't interested in general family med, etc... they are (look at the mission) but due to the proximity of auburn, they are also very involved with the athletes. Since I am especially interested in sports med/ortho, I asked specifically how much contact we would have with auburn athletes for OMM and general treatments. I was asked "well, do you mean auburn athletes or football players?" haha, touché... no but she was kidding, we are going to have year round contact with the athletes for this kind of stuff. primarily non-football athletes, but they are working on that relationship. they mentioned off-season work, and pre-, intra-, and post-game treatments as necessary as well. we would also be able to work in the student health clinic if i'm not mistaken.

I totally agree with everything you wrote. The whole time I was there I kept referring to it as if I was coming home even though I had never been there before because it was so welcoming. I told my family as soon as I was done that I would feel so happy at this school and I hope to get in.

I totally agree with everything you wrote. The whole time I was there I kept referring to it as if I was coming home even though I had never been there before because it was so welcoming. I told my family as soon as I was done that I would feel so happy at this school and I hope to get in.

well, fingers crossed for all of us :)

Good luck guys, can't wait to see you in the fb group! Don't stress about how the interview went. I for one didn't think mine went too well and I got in.

No, but I just talked to Jasmine an hour ago. They need me to send in some additional paperwork before moving forward with my application. Hoping/praying (I'll even beg LOL) for an II once everything is squared away. We'll see.

I got the impression that she/the office is extremely busy at the moment. Hang tight!

War Eagle

No, but I just talked to Jasmine an hour ago. They need me to send in some additional paperwork before moving forward with my application. Hoping/praying (I'll even beg LOL) for an II once everything is squared away. We'll see.

I got the impression that she/the office is extremely busy at the moment. Hang tight!

War Eagle
Ok. I got my complete email a week and a half ago. I'm just getting. Little concerned.