electives in india? ayurvedic medicine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chitown82

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know of any ayurvedic medicine electives in india? im interested in spending a month learning about ayurvedic medicine.

second best would be other electives in india - allopathic/western medicine. there are several formal programs available where students are charged close to $2000 for a month...im sure the experience is great but these programs are definitely pocketing a good percentage of the fee. anyone have personal experience with a hospital/program/foundation?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know of any ayurvedic medicine electives in india? im interested in spending a month learning about ayurvedic medicine.

second best would be other electives in india - allopathic/western medicine. there are several formal programs available where students are charged close to $2000 for a month...im sure the experience is great but these programs are definitely pocketing a good percentage of the fee. anyone have personal experience with a hospital/program/foundation?

thanks

look up CFHI (child family health international). looks like they've added an ayurveda-centric rotation.

p diddy

Last edited:
Hello, I realise this thread is quite old now, but did you manage to find an Ayurvedic elective in the end? And if so, would you recommend it? I'm trying to plan mine at the moment so any tips would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I realise this thread is quite old now, but did you manage to find an Ayurvedic elective in the end? And if so, would you recommend it? I'm trying to plan mine at the moment so any tips would be appreciated!

The person's post for an Ayurvedic Medicine elective was in 2009. I highly doubt he will respond in 2014.

Reactions: 1 user