Electrical enginering, Mechatronics engineering or Dentistry?

Squeezy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't really know which one to major in? I've graduated from high school around 22 days ago and I applied to a university and got accepted in those 3 majors (I'm not in the US). I'm not naturally talented or intelligent but I do work hard. I barely got an A in physics (90.4%) and I got a 98.6% in chemistry. I'm good at math too but I struggle a bit at physics (Like the majority of people). Right now im leaning towards Dentistry since It has more chemistry than physics as far as i know? Mechatronics also seem very interesting..

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! Major in whatever interests you the most. If you're leaning toward Dentistry, then go for it; however, you still need to take physics in college.. Study hard, and as long as you're a hard worker, then you should be fine.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
If you excel at chemistry and not at physics. Then that should give you the first inclination of going Dentistry/Pre-Med/health professions.

You'll make more money, work less hours and get more prestige as a dentist.
You'll be in school less and have a tougher undergrad if you do engineering.

Depends your goals.

Major in what you want, and if you want to go to Dental School, go for it. Don't be too hard on yourself.