Elite New MCAT USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK CS, Step 3 Shelf Exam Tutor!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

droctopus86

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a resident at Massachusetts General Hospital who scored 260+ on step 1, 270+ on step 2, and 90+ on all shelf exams. In addition, having honored all my clerkships and advanced clerkships, I know what it takes to succeed. I also scored a 37 on the old MCAT (13PS, 13BS, 11V).

I've been tutoring since 2002 and online since 2008 and have worked with many different students from those who struggle to pass to those who are looking to achieve perfection. Whatever it may be that you want to achieve, I will help you develop a plan and work with you to reach your goals. I have worked with students for the new MCAT 2015, Shelf exams, USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK and CS, Step 3, and COMLEX equivalents. I can give you all the inside details that I have picked up along to way to achieve success in your exams, applications, and classes.

Email me at [email protected] today if interested and I will help you reach your true potential and CRUSH YOUR EXAM!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)