Emory DPT Candidates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TarHeelPhil

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm currently a first year student of the DPT program at Emory and I'm also a member of our class' student admissions committee. We have heard that some of the first interview invitations have started to be sent out so the committee wanted to set up this thread to allow candidates to ask any questions directly to students that are currently enrolled in the program. Feel free to send me a direct message with a question or any concerns.

I'd also like to direct anyone interested in asking questions to go to the admission committee's Facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/195794363897593/

We recently set this group up as an informal way of getting in touch with the members of the student admissions committee and we all will be more than happy to help you in any way. So please don't hesitate to ask any questions you'd like and we will do our best to answer them.

Good luck in the admissions process and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you on campus soon for your interviews in February!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I applied to the entering 2013 DPT class. I was wondering will the invitations be sent out for interviews via phone, mail, or email?

Thanks!

I got an e-mail today saying "In preparation for interviews, admission decisions will be sent in three to five weeks." The way the e-mail was worded was kind of strange, but I'm assuming this means we'll know about interviews in 3-5 weeks. When I spoke to Dr. Greenfield this summer he told me that since they were doing away with rolling admissions they'd be notifying people about interviews after Feb. 1 (application deadline).

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I'm pretty sure the majority of communication is through email.

Ewozob,

The email I got in December said we will be hearing information regarding interviews in early January in preparation for interviews in February..Hopefully, we will hear something before February since interviews are around that time. Well, I'll just wait! Good luck to you too!