MPH Emory MPH/MSPH 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jxa216

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i'm surprised this thread hasn't been started yet. I know there was a Visit Emory thread and I thought with the admissions deadline coming up, this would be a great way to get to know future students that have already committed or have questions/ discussions about Emory's program.

Also, does anyone know if we've payed the deposit, when do we need to accept/decline/decrease Financial Aid?

Members don't see this ad.

You can accept/decline financial aid before or after accepting the offer/paying admission deposit. I am pretty much decided on Emory, just can't make myself pay the deposit just yet! I have commitment issues. :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
I'm all in! Accepted admission, paid deposit, and accepted my financial aid! Does anyone know the deadline to send in transcripts? And on another note, will anyone be moving out early?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all! I already posted in the MPH accepted thread but I'm going there for global epi. I assume if youre graduating this year you can just alert your school that upon graduation for them to send you're official transcript.

But I'm wicked pumped for emory I want to move down early but unfortunately that wont work. Can't wait to meet you guys!

I'm all in! Accepted admission, paid deposit, and accepted my financial aid! Does anyone know the deadline to send in transcripts? And on another note, will anyone be moving out early?

When you accepted your Financial aid, did you already accept your REAL award?

I accepted the loan and the REAL award all at once.

Thank! I was a little u sure cause I know during the visit day, Emily mentioned that some people end up turning it down, so I didn't know if the real award was something to accept/decline later on.

Looking forward to meet you guys! I live in Atlanta already but will be in PA/DE for an internship but I'll be back early August so i would love to meet some people before orientation!

Thank! I was a little u sure cause I know during the visit day, Emily mentioned that some people end up turning it down, so I didn't know if the real award was something to accept/decline later on.

Looking forward to meet you guys! I live in Atlanta already but will be in PA/DE for an internship but I'll be back early August so i would love to meet some people before orientation!

I also live in Atlanta too and would love to meet people over the summer!

I also live in Atlanta too and would love to meet people over the summer!
Are you guys on the admitted student's page on Facebook? I posted on there about meeting up over the summer! I just got out here Monday.