Emory Online Application Troubles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Haybrant

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi;

Is anyone else having trouble with the emory online supplementary application? It is not saving what I input and not showing up on the verify info page. Any ideas?
Oh, also my essays are all about 30-40 or so words more than their aprox. Is this the kinda thing they look at to see if students are following directions?

Members don't see this ad.

Haybrant said:
Hi;

Is anyone else having trouble with the emory online supplementary application? It is not saving what I input and not showing up on the verify info page. Any ideas?
Oh, also my essays are all about 30-40 or so words more than their aprox. Is this the kinda thing they look at to see if students are following directions?

I had a HORRIBLE time with it. I was a top notch sailor the night I filled that one out. After 4 times of it dumping EVERYTHING I figured it out. Use only Explorer as your brwser -- not firefox or anything else. Also. Get all of your responses ready in word and do a mad dash to cut and paste. If you get it all in in 15 minutes and click submit it works. Pretty rediculous. You'd think with all of the money that place has they could make a more user friendly site. Maybe it's part of the screening process :laugh:

MedicineBird said:
I had a HORRIBLE time with it. I was a top notch sailor the night I filled that one out. After 4 times of it dumping EVERYTHING I figured it out. Use only Explorer as your brwser -- not firefox or anything else. Also. Get all of your responses ready in word and do a mad dash to cut and paste. If you get it all in in 15 minutes and click submit it works. Pretty rediculous. You'd think with all of the money that place has they could make a more user friendly site. Maybe it's part of the screening process :laugh:

thanks! yah, i am using firefox so i guess that is what screwed me.