Emory RSPH Fall 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dexterhousemd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
zzzzzz

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• sph_banner_rsph.gif
    sph_banner_rsph.gif
    4 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:
They have the link to the Facebook on the admit page!

Hi everyone,

I am currently a second year graduate student at RSPH within the department of Health Policy & Management. While my primary focus pertains to improving patient access and clinical quality for healthcare providers, which may be a departure from the other departments, I would be happy to field any general questions you might have. Having served on some of the orientation panels within last year's cycle, I typically have received a lot of questions about internships, research opportunities, housing questions, work/life balance at Emory, job placement, and scholarship/financial questions (don't let the projected financial costs fool you, they're inflated for federal loan purposes). I have definitely been in your shoes and if you have a question feel free to post something to the thread or PM me. Like most grad students, I am pretty busy but I will try my best to get back with you as soon as I can.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!

I got in for MPH Global Epi and will be attending the Visit Emory in March!

Hi!

I got in for MSPH Global Epi - but I live in Australia so won't be making it to the Visit Emory, unfortunately.

I'd love to get your thoughts (everyone, but particularly enox0485) whether you think taking on a debt of almost $70,000 plus interest is really worth it or just completely debilitating?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any recommendations on what apartments we should be looking at??? Does anyone know anything about the Clairmont Reserve Apartment, Gables Spring Rocks or Gables Emory Point??

Hi everyone!

I was accepted to RSPH for a MPH in GH. I am VERY excited about Emory, and although I am still waiting to hear from a few other schools (for both acceptances and $$), I am hoping to end up at Emory this fall! I'm so excited!! :)

Hi!

I got in for MSPH Global Epi - but I live in Australia so won't be making it to the Visit Emory, unfortunately.

I'd love to get your thoughts (everyone, but particularly enox0485) whether you think taking on a debt of almost $70,000 plus interest is really worth it or just completely debilitating?
Money is always a concerning factor. I would just make absolutely sure that if you go to a place like Emory, that you will take complete full advantage of the things that make Emory unique. Whether it's a particular professor doing research you're interested in, professors who have connections to CDC, etc. Even with that debt, if you end up getting a good job at the CDC (and say you really want this job) because you made great connections, then it's worth it.

An MPH from Emory is great, but MPHs are becoming much more common these days in the past. Even PhDs in public health are much more common than they were before. You'll want something to set you apart, as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi!

While graduate school is a great opportunity to bolster your skill set, specialize in fields of interest, network, and discover new research opportunities, some of the greatest words of advice I received going in is that you need to enter grad school with a general goal in mind. You might not know which organization you wish to work for after you finish grad school (besides that might change as your interests change) but you should come in having a general idea of what sector (private sector, public sector, non-profit sector) you're looking to be placed in and research some of the salary statistics within those fields. Having a general understanding of your career goal is also important because you can build around it. Emory provides ample opportunities to engage in research within the CDC, RSPH, or at Emory Healthcare/School of Medicine, among others, from the first semester you get on campus. If you have an idea of the skills needed for the job you want you can strategically work towards your goal.

It is also important to look at return on investment within a reasonable time horizon. Assess how grad school is going to improve your job placement over the next 10 years and your earnings potential. Yes, Emory is expensive. I came to the conclusion that if I wanted to limit my debt I had to focus on reducing my variable costs not worry about fixed costs. I treated tuition as a fixed cost. Yes, there are scholarships available but I think forums like SDN give a distorted perception that they are the rule not the exception, where in reality it's just the opposite. Since starting at Emory I have worked every semester, took on full-time employment the summer between my first and second year, and have served as a TA to offset my living expenses. I also have lived modestly. That was my prerogative going in and my debt is a fraction of that of my peers.

Any recommendations on what apartments we should be looking at??? Does anyone know anything about the Clairmont Reserve Apartment, Gables Spring Rocks or Gables Emory Point??

This really comes down to personal preference and budget. The Clairmont Reserve Apartments are nice looking units, however I have heard people have had complaints with the management there. I have never lived there so that's second hand knowledge. The Gables Rock Springs are nice so I hear and is nicely situated between Emory's campus and Virginia Highlands which is a great place to eat and go out on the weekends. The biggest selling point of the Gables Emory Point is that you can literally walk to campus and the units are very nice. Emory Point is a newly built complex with restaurants and boutique businesses next to Emory's campus and has a CVS in it which is convenient for the Gables residents. None of the aforementioned are exactly budget places to live but they're all pretty nice.

Other popular places to look at near campus include: Sloan Square, Post Briar Cliff, and Campus Crossings. None of these places are as nice as the places you're looking at but they are a little less expensive. Campus Crossings is usually the destination for first year grad students at Emory. The charge by the room and help set you up with roommates who are also grad students at Emory. The general reaction I have seen is Campus Crossings is okay-- it's new and the amenities are nice. The units themselves are nothing to write home about. Another source to look for is the off campus housing finder: https://housing.emory.edu/off-campus/home.cfm
or you can wait for the RSPH blog to go online as you get closer to the summer and there is typically an opportunity to link up with other RSPH students there.

1) While the projected financial costs seem overwhelming, I guess one can cut down living expenses by finding roomies. I guess everyone does that using Emory off-campus housing finder https://housing.emory.edu/off-campus/home.cfm and Craigslist https://atlanta.craigslist.org/ . Any other sources?

I addressed this on the last question. If I were to rank it I would say 1) RSPH blog which will go online late spring/early summer, 2) the off-campus housing finder (that's were I found where I live) 3) Craigslist (it could work out great it could be super sketchy-- that's the nature of Craigslist)

Travel tips for those who don't own a car! How reliable are Cliff shuttles and public transportation ( http://www.itsmarta.com/ ) so that we make it in time for an 8-9am class inspite of traffic?

If you don't own a car, I would recommend doing research on where to live versus where the Cliff shuttle stops are located. MARTA can be somewhat splotchy and inconsistent so I would go with Cliff shuttles first. If you live in Apartments near the intersection of Briarcliff and Clifton you're in walking distance to a Kroger Grocery store, a Post Office, and a Rite Aid. You're also on a Cliff Shuttle Line. If you live near Emory's Clairmont Campus, you're near a Publix grocery store, a litany of restaurants, and a Cliff Shuttle Line. Hope that helps.

3) How difficult is it to receive a merit award? Also, the website says international students are eligible for the RSPH merit scholarships too.
I believe the web site will tell you someplace the amount awarded and number of scholarships provided. RSPH contacts you if you have a received an award, there is no separate application necessary. A Woodruff Scholarship (full-ride) is pretty hard to get. I do know people who have gotten partial/half scholarships.

4) Any international students here who can share their experience regarding funding and other opportunities like internships/assistantships/ research positions available to int'l students studying on an F-1 visa (Can't work more than 20 hours!) Website says "individual departments do not offer assistantships; many faculty and agencies in the Atlanta area offer part-time jobs to our students."

I'm not an international student but the CDC does sponsor visas and you can work for RSPH directly for research programs. There is also an institutional grant which provides a little bit of money which is in a work/study type of format (albeit not actually a Federal Work Study) where international students are eligible.

5) Any pointers for someone who is still discovering their research interests? Any particular fields/departments at Emory that encourage students to participate in their research studies.

Just about every department in RSPH has active research studies and they are constantly recruiting students, especially if you have data analysis competencies (SAS, SPSS, STATA, R). If you want to expand your horizons network with your professors and your peers. If you're looking for new opportunities, you will find them.

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know if Emory is a good gateway to international organizations (management)?

I was accepted into the HPM- management. I'm really desiring to work internationally

Members don't see this ad :)
Just booked my plane ticket going to Emory for the Visit Day!!

Anyone know if Emory is a good gateway to international organizations (management)?

I was accepted into the HPM- management. I'm really desiring to work internationally

Since I am HPM on the management track at Emory, I think I might be able to help you out with your question. The answer: it depends. One of the strongest components of Emory's MPH program is the Department of Global Health. The research, professors, and opportunities within the Department of Global Health are one of the best in the country, if not the best. As an HPM- Management student your curriculum will predominantly address the US healthcare system and evaluate mechanisms to improve quality, costs, and outcomes of the US population. That's not to say HPM is devoid of opportunities to learn about comparative delivery models, you just need to tailor your curriculum and electives to meet your interests. Emory charges tuition in a block format, meaning you can take as many credits as you want without being charged more and you're also unrestricted by school and department. So if you want to take a course in the Law School, Business School, heck even the Medical School you're welcome to do so. Built into the HPM curriculum are a lot of opportunities to take electives. If you're interested in international work, I would suggest taking the HPM core curriculum and then taking additional Global Health course work to bolster your resume. RSPH also offers travel stipends in the summer to students who are interested in doing research abroad. I know a couple students within HPM who did this last summer who had positive experiences. So long into a short, yes Emory CAN be a good gateway to international organizations IF you take the initiative to connect with the right professors and the right organizations. I am a firm believer regardless of what graduate program you attend, nothing is guaranteed. With that said, if you're passionate about working internationally and are willing to take the steps necessary to get there, Emory has the avenues necessary to you take where you want to be.

That's awesome! :thumbup: I wish I could too. Do let us know about your experience at the event!
will do!!! Also, there's a Facebook group for admitted students only. I think the link you posted is just for general info for perspective students.

Hi. I was accepted into RSPH for an MPH in GH. I'm really excited about the prospect of attending. However, almost all the schools I applied and were accepted to have been in the HPM route with a plan to do a global health certificate or concentration of some kind. However, for reasons, I'm now questioning I applied to Emory for GH. Is anyone familiar with the difficulty of switching from GH to HPM within Rollins? I'm really interested in working in global health, but I feel an HPM concentration is more suitable/focused for what I'd like to do. Thanks.

Edit: I'll probably end up speaking with them, but I am just concerned as each school has different criteria for acceptance.

Hi. I was accepted into RSPH for an MPH in GH. I'm really excited about the prospect of attending. However, almost all the schools I applied and were accepted to have been in the HPM route with a plan to do a global health certificate or concentration of some kind. However, for reasons, I'm now questioning I applied to Emory for GH. Is anyone familiar with the difficulty of switching from GH to HPM within Rollins? I'm really interested in working in global health, but I feel an HPM concentration is more suitable/focused for what I'd like to do. Thanks.

Switching programs is definitely possible and I have had quite a few peers within my classes who have done so. You do need to apply to switch programs and it is not automatically given but typically the earlier you apply for the change the easier it is to make the switch. I would suggest contacting Kathy Wollenzien who is the Associate Director of Academic Programs of HPM and ask about the process. She's generally very helpful with resolving these types of issues. Her email is [email protected] ; I hope that helps!

Hi everyone,

I am currently a second year graduate student at RSPH within the department of Health Policy & Management. While my primary focus pertains to improving patient access and clinical quality for healthcare providers, which may be a departure from the other departments, I would be happy to field any general questions you might have. Having served on some of the orientation panels within last year's cycle, I typically have received a lot of questions about internships, research opportunities, housing questions, work/life balance at Emory, job placement, and scholarship/financial questions (don't let the projected financial costs fool you, they're inflated for federal loan purposes). I have definitely been in your shoes and if you have a question feel free to post something to the thread or PM me. Like most grad students, I am pretty busy but I will try my best to get back with you as soon as I can.

I see that you already have an MBA and are now pursuing an MPH in policy and management. I am considering doing the dual MBA/MPH at Emory (was just accepted into the HPM department) , but am also looking at a few MHA programs. I was wondering if you considered an MHA and what your thoughts are on differences between the two tracks.

I see that you already have an MBA and are now pursuing an MPH in policy and management. I am considering doing the dual MBA/MPH at Emory (was just accepted into the HPM department) , but am also looking at a few MHA programs. I was wondering if you considered an MHA and what your thoughts are on differences between the two tracks.

Hi CHouse, that's a great question. I guess I will start off by saying my situation is somewhat atypical from the path most end up taking. After undergrad I worked in industry for a few years (biotech for a year and then was a medical risk analyst in the insurance industry for four years) and was offered the opportunity to get my MBA at night through corporate tuition reimbursement. While I was completing my MBA, I took several courses in operations and information technology management and became interested in health system ERP systems, statistical process control/lean/six sigma/tqm. I knew that I wanted to get a better grasp on big data, population based health, and operations management but didn't want to have to redo my MBA curriculum over again. For that reason, I typically gravitated towards applying MPH-HPM over MHA since an MPH-HPM is 42 credit hours whereas MHA is usually around 63 credit hours. For me having the additional accounting and finance classes would have been redundant. Emory was a great fit for me because tuition is based on block scheduling and I take courses in any school I wanted. So based on my interests I took the MPH-HPM curriculum and then additional courses in operations/supply chain/analytics at Emory's Goizueta business school. So long into a short, I did not do a dual degree program MBA/MPH which is typically 2.5 years, I had to endure 4 years of grad school. I may have saved some money doing it that way but I certainly had some high opportunity costs.

Alright, now onto your second question, MPH-HPM or MHA? This question gets asked a lot and the answer unfortunately is very cliche. What do you want to be when you grow up? Having worked and interned with MHAs, from what I can tell they typically end up in one of three places: hospitals, consulting firms, and (maybe) health insurance companies. I am sure there is someone out there on SDN who will find exception to this rule and chastise me, but I think for the most part this holds true. MPH-HPM typically works for: the government, consulting firms, NGOs, and sometimes hospitals. Again, there are exceptions to the rule. Here's a basic breakdown (in my opinion, take it for what it is):

If your goal is a hospital administration fellowship: MHA all the way. With that said, I got final rounds with 3 top academic medical centers with MBA/MPH, and Emory Healthcare itself has hired MPHs as administrative fellows in the past. However if you go on ACHE, some fellowships require a CAHME accredited MHA program to apply. So why limit yourself?

If your goal is a healthcare consulting position: Both. MHA & MPHs are both recruited for these positions. I will be working for a large healthcare consulting firm after I graduate.

If your goal is health insurance: Both. Humana Infusion Program anyone?

If your goal is government (CDC/GAO/PMF) or NGO: MPH. Not a lot to explain, Schools of Public Health have a well structured relationship with these institutions.

My parting ironic statement: Although I am technically an MBA/MPH (doing two separate degrees), I personally wouldn't do a joint degree program at least at Emory. Why? I would probably just be an MBA and take as many public health electives for free as you want. I wasn't in that position when I got my MBA. Why MBA with public health classes not the other way around? Emory's business school has over 98% job placement with an average full-time salary of about $104,000 starting. This also opens you up to Pharma and Biotech. This isn't to undermine the MPH program, it's an excellent program but you have to know what your aims are going in. Feel free to PM if you have further questions about MPH vs MHA vs MBA/MPH. I don't want to overrun the thread more than I already have.

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write this. I have posed the question on forums before, but never received such a comprehensive and well thought out response. You have given me a lot to think about.

What is the average amount of debt that mph students come out with? The cost for emory looks like a total of $58,000 for two years? correct? Then adding living, transportation, other expenses..

I really love Emory, am just trying to wrap my head around the costs of grad school in general and what it really will be.

Hey everyone! I was accepted for the Epidemiology MSPH (which comes out to like 66k for tuition ><)

I finally decided to attend Visit Emory Day and just bought my ticket to ATL :) I'm going to Thursday and Friday ...

Who else is going?

Has anybody received info about their financial aid awards yet?

NO :( stressed to the max.

Is everyone here 100% set on Emory? It has been my 1st choice throughout applications, but I'm now also considering Johns Hopkins, both for BSHE Behavioral Science/Health, Behavior, and Society. Finances will be a big component in my decision, but I'm wondering if anyone else is stuck between these 2 or has made their choice with Emory and can offer another perspective :)

Is everyone here 100% set on Emory? It has been my 1st choice throughout applications, but I'm now also considering Johns Hopkins, both for BSHE Behavioral Science/Health, Behavior, and Society. Finances will be a big component in my decision, but I'm wondering if anyone else is stuck between these 2 or has made their choice with Emory and can offer another perspective :)
I'm leaning towards Columbia at this point...

I'm between Emory (MSPH epi), GWU (MS Public health microbio and emerging ID), and waiting on JHSPH (MMI ScM) which is my first choice.

Are you going to Visit Emory @Lynsey ?

I am not 100% set on Emory, but leaning towards it right now. The cost/tuition is the thing thats really holding me back. I know every school costs $$ but Im just hoping the investment I make will be the best for my future (like everyone here, I'm sure) My other options are Columbia and possibly Pittsburgh and Boston U

I'm between Emory (MSPH epi), GWU (MS Public health microbio and emerging ID), and waiting on JHSPH (MMI ScM) which is my first choice.

Are you going to Visit Emory @Lynsey ?

Yes! I am visiting Emory the 19th-21st and Hopkins the 27th-30th so hopefully there will be an "ah-ha!" moment when I know where I'm meant to be...fingers crossed! @member689 I grew up outside of Pittsburgh if you have any questions about the city!

Hey everyone! If you were waiting to hear about financial aid check opus. I didn't get an e-mail telling me the package was ready but it is.

I'm guessing under the "Emory Financial Aid" link underneath "Finances" on the main page, but mine is not available yet, so I think they are still reviewing some.

ah okay thats what I thought, mine isnt there either

Hey everyone! If you were waiting to hear about financial aid check opus. I didn't get an e-mail telling me the package was ready but it is.

There wasn't a supplemental app, right? Just the FAFSA?

Yes! I am visiting Emory the 19th-21st and Hopkins the 27th-30th so hopefully there will be an "ah-ha!" moment when I know where I'm meant to be...fingers crossed! @member689 I grew up outside of Pittsburgh if you have any questions about the city!

Hey! I'm also deciding between Emory and Hopkins (and Yale)! And I'm visiting Emory and Hopkins on those same dates. Which are you leaning towards and are you considering anywhere else? Which program are you in? I have no idea how I am going to make this decision!

Hey! I'm also deciding between Emory and Hopkins (and Yale)! And I'm visiting Emory and Hopkins on those same dates. Which are you leaning towards and are you considering anywhere else? Which program are you in? I have no idea how I am going to make this decision!
Awesome!! Congratulations on all your choices :). I am going for Behavioral Science programs and am planning on concentrations in Adolescent Health/Reproductive Health. I've ruled out Boston (cost and distance), Ohio State (no research opportunities/want something new from my alma mater), and UC Denver (unless they give me a fellowship...but doubtful!); so I'm pretty torn between Emory and JH. I think a big factor is location--I'm ready for the warmth of Georgia, experiencing a more Southern culture, and have heard wonderful things about the location of Druid Hills; whereas JH is smack down in the middle of Baltimore--a big deterrent, especially for my paranoid-worried-about-his-only-child father haha. On the other hand, JH is not only reputable for it's public health program, but all around as being a phenomenal school. While ranking is important, Emory is still very highly ranked and has all the amazing opportunities with location in the "public health capital of the world." In fact, I'm pretty sure I read they have more job openings than students to fill them, and with REAL and all the other resources, it's definitely very appealing. Another thing to consider is just culture of the school in general--I'm used to the biggest public school in the country with rampant school spirit, and I'm undecided on whether transitioning to a small, private school would be a breath of fresh air for me or not.

At the end of the day I think both schools have excellent resources and reputations, so it's all going to come down to visiting (and financial aid but I don't even want to talk about that haha). I have had several students and professors reach out to me from Emory, whereas I haven't yet heard from anyone at JH, but I think actually meeting the people in your department and interacting with professors will play a huge role in determining what is the right choice.

Please let me know if you have any other points that have helped you in reaching somewhat of a decision. I can barely decide what to eat for breakfast, let alone where I'm going to invest my future and non-existent dollars, so I'm a little overwhelmed to say the least! Best of luck to you and hopefully I'll see ya at the visit days! :)

Awesome!! Congratulations on all your choices :). I am going for Behavioral Science programs and am planning on concentrations in Adolescent Health/Reproductive Health. I've ruled out Boston (cost and distance), Ohio State (no research opportunities/want something new from my alma mater), and UC Denver (unless they give me a fellowship...but doubtful!); so I'm pretty torn between Emory and JH. I think a big factor is location--I'm ready for the warmth of Georgia, experiencing a more Southern culture, and have heard wonderful things about the location of Druid Hills; whereas JH is smack down in the middle of Baltimore--a big deterrent, especially for my paranoid-worried-about-his-only-child father haha. On the other hand, JH is not only reputable for it's public health program, but all around as being a phenomenal school. While ranking is important, Emory is still very highly ranked and has all the amazing opportunities with location in the "public health capital of the world." In fact, I'm pretty sure I read they have more job openings than students to fill them, and with REAL and all the other resources, it's definitely very appealing. Another thing to consider is just culture of the school in general--I'm used to the biggest public school in the country with rampant school spirit, and I'm undecided on whether transitioning to a small, private school would be a breath of fresh air for me or not.

At the end of the day I think both schools have excellent resources and reputations, so it's all going to come down to visiting (and financial aid but I don't even want to talk about that haha). I have had several students and professors reach out to me from Emory, whereas I haven't yet heard from anyone at JH, but I think actually meeting the people in your department and interacting with professors will play a huge role in determining what is the right choice.

Please let me know if you have any other points that have helped you in reaching somewhat of a decision. I can barely decide what to eat for breakfast, let alone where I'm going to invest my future and non-existent dollars, so I'm a little overwhelmed to say the least! Best of luck to you and hopefully I'll see ya at the visit days! :)

Hey Lynsey!

I am in a very similar position. I got accepted to Emory's Behavioral Sciences and Health Education program and am now obsessing over how to pay its tuition. I called the Associate Director of Academic Programs and she told me that by now, emails have been sent to all who have been given consideration to merit awards, so unfortunately for me, that means I cannot rely on those to help finance my education. I had called the financial aid office asking about merit awards and they passed me to the admissions office. The lady working in the latter admitted to me that there is no central person or office that can answer all questions related to financial aid, merit award, or grants, so be prepared for that.

You'll like it down here in the South. I came from the Northeast and went to a private university in the South and I've enjoyed my time here. There are parts that are definitely different, but not in a bad way.

I wanted to ask you, where did you read that they have more job openings than students to fill them? Because job placement is very important to me and can sway my decision either way.

I'll be visiting Emory this week as well. Hope to meet you in person! This is all just the beginning!

Hey Lynsey!

I am in a very similar position. I got accepted to Emory's Behavioral Sciences and Health Education program and am now obsessing over how to pay its tuition. I called the Associate Director of Academic Programs and she told me that by now, emails have been sent to all who have been given consideration to merit awards, so unfortunately for me, that means I cannot rely on those to help finance my education. I had called the financial aid office asking about merit awards and they passed me to the admissions office. The lady working in the latter admitted to me that there is no central person or office that can answer all questions related to financial aid, merit award, or grants, so be prepared for that.

You'll like it down here in the South. I came from the Northeast and went to a private university in the South and I've enjoyed my time here. There are parts that are definitely different, but not in a bad way.

I wanted to ask you, where did you read that they have more job openings than students to fill them? Because job placement is very important to me and can sway my decision either way.

I'll be visiting Emory this week as well. Hope to meet you in person! This is all just the beginning!

Not surprised about the scholarships, but the small optimist in me still had some hope--ugh. Any idea if AmeriCorps award matches are associated with merit awards or if they would just go on the financial aid package? That's reassuring about the South. I'm really excited to visit and talk to other students about their experiences!

As far as the job openings, I should have clarified that I meant with the Rollins Earn and Learn Program; and now that I'm researching to answer your question, I can't find it! I have heard from multiple sources though that Emory has an excellent, expansive career services department that is very beneficial in regards to finding jobs as well as practicum opportunities. Honestly though, I would think that with any school in the top sector you'd have luck in finding job opportunities and many schools will boast about this on their website.

http://www.sph.emory.edu/current_students/career_services/documents/BSHE_2011_2012.pdf

I think if you are progressive in your job search and have the fervor and academics backing up your resume, you should be fine to get a job. I'm sure they'll address all of this at the visitation session :).

Really looking forward to this weeks events and meeting some or all of you! :D

Just received my financial aid award from Emory. Got enough in unsubsidized loans just to cover the cost of tuition and a tiny grant. :( Doesn't look like I'll be accepting Emory's offer.

Just received my financial aid award from Emory. Got enough in unsubsidized loans just to cover the cost of tuition and a tiny grant. :( Doesn't look like I'll be accepting Emory's offer.

Were you offered the REAL award? Just wondering how many students get that. Seems like it would be helpful

Reactions: 1 users
Were you offered the REAL award? Just wondering how many students get that. Seems like it would be helpful
I think you're referring to the Rollins Earn And Learn Award? Yeah I was offered that. But its a tiny $4,000.

I think you're referring to the Rollins Earn And Learn Award? Yeah I was offered that. But its a tiny $4,000.
Yes, sorry that is what I was referring to. Yea it's not a whole bunch but seems like it could also be a good experience, for work,