Employee time sheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bronchospasm

Interventional Pain Physician
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are you guys keeping track of employee hours ?

I am presently following the honor system where my 3 employees submit their time sheets.

Was wondering if others are using a web based system ?

Any recommendations?

Members don't see this ad.

Get a Lathem facial recognition system. Yes, it is expensive $400-$500 dollars, but there are no monthly charges. Works well.

I do my banking through BOA and they have a time tracking system. I put the time clock on a computer and the employees clock in and out through the computer system. I then do direct deposit through it. I also pay my employment, unemployment, etc taxes through it. It calculates everything out for me and all I do is click a button to print or submit.

Members don't see this ad :)
I do my banking through BOA and they have a time tracking system. I put the time clock on a computer and the employees clock in and out through the computer system. I then do direct deposit through it. I also pay my employment, unemployment, etc taxes through it. It calculates everything out for me and all I do is click a button to print or submit.
I use a payroll service. They offer a secure web-based time clock. I set the "sign in" passwords to each employees social security number....hoping they won't want to share those numbers with other employees. (I'm out of the office 1-2 mornings/week for work at a surgery center).

Found this app called timestation. It does everything I need. For those looking for a better way to manage and report employee hours. ... check it out.
Thank you for the suggestions.