EMT-B training/courses in NW Indiana/Chicago.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csiedlec

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone refer me to some good EMT-B summer training courses out of Chicago or NW Indiana? Currently an undergraduate at University of Michigan, but I do not have the time nor the money to pay to live in Ann Arbor and pay to take the course here over the summer on top of my out of state tuition.

Members don't see this ad.

I apologize for bumping this thread, but I was wondering if anyone in the North Chicago area could recommend an intensive EMT-B training course, preferably one in the winter time.

Thanks a lot.

UIC just recently opened up, I was part of their "guinea-pig" summer class and they really know how to prepare you. You don't need to be a student and the cost of the class is pretty cheap compared to other places, I believe they still have spots open for the fall semester

Instructors are very knowledgeable and truly prepare you for the national exam, we had a ridiculously high pass rate and all my friends in the class who've taken the NREMT have passed (including myself).