Endo Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Forest1102

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard yet for endo interviews??

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all. Has anyone with experience applied to Endo this year? I have been out of dental school for about 3 years now. I am looking to go back and do Endo. I was wondering if anyone who is in a similar situation as me can keep us posted if they get any interviews.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Baylor and Univ Illinois Chicago have also sent out invites

Any News? University of Minnesota sent out interviews as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
UMKC invited 12 applicants for two spots 2 days ago. Anyone heard from San Antonio, VCU and Rutgers?!

Nothing from vcu, got a call from San Antonio

I've got the rejection letter from San Antonio today!

USC made calls for interviews yesterday and I got a call from VA Long Beach this morning

Hi All,
Any interviews invites for Temple, UMD, Case and WVU ?

are u guys sure UMKC sent out interviews? I some where read they wouldn't send interviews until Aug1st.

are u guys sure UMKC sent out interviews? I some where read they wouldn't send interviews until Aug1st.

I agree, even they sent me an email asking for more stuff to complete my application before the 1st of August.
I think most calls would be made during the first week of August.

1. I am sure UMKC sent out interviews as one of my close friends has been invited.
2. Rutgers sent out interviews too!

this is what the email said at the end.

Once all applications for the program have been reviewed you will be notified regarding next steps. Offers for interviews will not be made until after the application deadlines.

Marquette sent out interviews two days ago. And UMKC sent out interviews but they said they are still considering applicants to add to their interview list.

Baylor made calls for their interview day...
Any news from VCW?

Can you guys help me out? What is the length of the West Virginia program? I had thought it was 24 months, now the website says 34. Anyone else notice this?

Can you guys help me out? What is the length of the West Virginia program? I had thought it was 24 months, now the website says 34. Anyone else notice this?

It used to be 2 years, not anymore because they offer a masters degree and a big research program with the Endo certificate.

As for WVU they decided to increase time for research purposes. I wouldn't call it a big research program. The new dean was the chair of the department probably one of the most genuine person you would come across. I'm sure he will find the time to stay involved with the graduate program. PM me for details.

Reactions: 1 user
You guys think the job prospects for endo look good?

Now I wonder if there is any correlation between cashing these checks and the interview invitations. Would they sympathize with and not cash your check if not interested in you?

Last edited:
I received two interviewsso far. Nebraska is one. The other school and Nebraska both cashed my check. Albert Einstein did too. Now I wonder if there is any correlation between cashing these checks and the interview invitations. Would they sympathize with and not cash your check if not interested in you?
Hi! Nice hypothesis! : )) Some schools may do that...But the school that rejected me also redeemed my check...Anyway... Good luck!!!

Anyone have information about Rutgers and WV programs?

I received two interviewsso far. Nebraska is one. The other school and Nebraska both cashed my check. Albert Einstein did too. Now I wonder if there is any correlation between cashing these checks and the interview invitations. Would they sympathize with and not cash your check if not interested in you?

Are you saying you got an interview from Albert Einstein?

Are you saying you got an interview from Albert Einstein?

Sorry, my post may have been a bit confusing. Two of the 3 schools that cashed my check invited me. I have not heard anything from Albert Einstein.

Hi, I was curious if anyone has heard from Tufts, Harvard, NYU, USC, BU?

Isn't that strange ! I thought by now most schools would have called. but looks like most of them have not yet !!